Need Friends who actually EAT

Options

Replies

• daniii6
    daniii6 Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me too! I've just started but I'm aiming for ~1900 calories.
  • asidebottom
    asidebottom Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm new to this too but more than happy to help where I can! Eating 1870 which is really weird at the moment.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i NET around 1870 cals per day. so i am starting at 1870 and definitely eat back my exercise calories. some days i feel like a hungry hungry hippo, but it works for me. i have dropped from 31% body fat to 19% body fat in 4 months. oh and i am 5'9".
  • Kooopons
    Kooopons Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm an eater :) I'd love to add some friends who are following the same path. Anyone from here can feel free to add me too!
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! Watching an MFP friend eat less than 1000 cals and burn at least that everyday was messing with my head...we weren't IRL fiends so...yeah...we're not MFP friends now either...

I eat what I need and enjoy every bite! :)
  • ashlysnd
    ashlysnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i NET around 1870 cals per day. so i am starting at 1870 and definitely eat back my exercise calories. some days i feel like a hungry hungry hippo, but it works for me. i have dropped from 31% body fat to 19% body fat in 4 months. oh and i am 5'9".

That is an awesome victory! I hope I can say the same in a few months!
  • ashlysnd
    ashlysnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just sent out a bunch of requests and added the ones that requested me. I think I missed a few... There are a lot, lol. So, if I missed you, just send me an invite and I will accept! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I carefully choose my friends now! I eat 2400 calories a day so you are welcome to add me!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you want! I love to eat.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm set at my TDEE of 2117. :happy:
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    I'm always for looking for some new healthy buddies!!
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out all this about BMRs and TDEEs, trying to eat a bit more and more consistent as well. Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • DoodleDaft
    DoodleDaft Posts: 41
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm eating 1800 plus exercise cals, losing slowly but planning on keeping it off this time so slow loss is good!
  • sherrylhoward
    sherrylhoward Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine eating 1200 and burning 1000...I would starve!! I'm currently injured and not working out as much as I used to, but still eating 1881 calories per day! Feel free to add me!!
  • clovr24
    clovr24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just Upped mine to 2100 almost 3 weeks ago- feel free to add me :)
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I like to eat. :bigsmile: Feel free to add me.
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    I am also new, and I have been enjoying the eating! My cut is about 1800 - 2000 pending the calculator!!! :3
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have a friend whose daily goal is 1200 cals and one day she burned 1600 cals.
    i spoke top her about it and she said "i talked to a Dr., i don't have to eat back my exercise calories.. "
    and then wonders what must be the problem that is making her pass out and hit her head on things... DUH..
    Some people just don't listen to common sense..

i eat 2000 daily.
    :)

I like people who can use common sense and fuel their bodies!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I eat as well! :) Anyone who wants to add me totally can! :)
  • fuzzyslipperz
    fuzzyslipperz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm already at 2000 but my fitbit tells me I am dropping below BMR so I get to eat more!!! =) (been working carrying farm stuff all day)..