Anyone brave enough to do before and after pictures?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful woman who has had a baby and is now going to join thousands of other mums getting back into shape! Don't be so hard on your self x
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Mine are in my profile and my pictures :)
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/lopezsa03/395913_10150698153000406_504215405_11871238_1900383788_n.jpg

Before: 2/26/12
    5'8" 164.5 size 14

Well, I can't figure out how to post a picture in here!

You need to post the photobucket code that begins and ends with [img ][/img ], but delete the lower case img and replace it with upper case I've just been trying to upload my pics to photobucket so that I can post them, but for some reason it keeps closing the page down everytime I try to upload. I'll try again later.

Didn't work :(

If you look at the selection of codes on pb, one will begin (I think its towards the bottom of the list) copy and past that one, the delete the img and change to upper case[IMG][/img]

My mistake! The photobucket code STARTS out as upper case You need to change it to lower case[img][/img]
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful woman who has had a baby and is now going to join thousands of other mums getting back into shape! Don't be so hard on your self x
    Its ok! u can do it:) I too have that poochy prob area from when I had my kid 6yrs ago..Im toned everywhere else except my tummy as well. WE CAN DO THIS :)
    You are beautiful! You housed a baby in your body! Hats off to you momma! We are all going to do this together!!

Thank you. I just cried. lol I'm such a sap. I know that this will improve, but I just can't get past that image of me sitting down with all that gut. I keep going back to pre-3 kids and not having a middle. And a part of me feel like that's not attainable right now, as I'm 10 inches bigger than I used to be.
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. I did it in 35 days taking 5 days off. Lost 10.6 lbs and 17.5" over all.

e825440a.jpg
  • karlos988
    karlos988 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. I did it in 35 days taking 5 days off. Lost 10.6 lbs and 17.5" over all.

e825440a.jpg

Wowza!! You look amazing!! Great results
  • proudtruckersgirl
    proudtruckersgirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Here are my before and during pics. This is Level 1 results. I just moved on to level 2 today! So the first one is just before I started L1 and the 2nd one is just finishing L1. Not much of a result yet but it's looking better. :)

212lb4-17-12.jpg

207lbs5-12-12.jpg
  • kcrenshaw2005
    kcrenshaw2005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can totally see results HCWJackson!!! I need to get started on my JM 30DS. I have a disgusting pooch that I hate (I am 10wks PP). I need to take some pictures. I will want to see my progress.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd be brave and post even though I see no difference at all. :( The after pic is 163 lbs but post shred when I did my measurements I was 165. As a general rule I did it 5 days a week and had to take time off for my TOMs.

I lost nearly 1" from my neck, 1.2" and 1.4" from my bust and chest, 1.5" from my waist, 1.9" from my navel, 2.1" from my hips and 0.6" from my thighs (each one). Just wish I could see it gone instead of seeing the same me in a different sports bra! At least I feel stronger in my arms and core and feel proud of myself for finishing. :) I'm sure under the fat I have kick-*kitten* abs! Once I get down to 155 or 150 I'll do it again and see if I notice more difference.

shredresultsrz.jpg
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    10611fq.jpg

I actually dont know how much weight I lost scale wise (I believe it was only a couple pounds or less) but I do know i did go from a 32 to a good 30 inch waist. I also noticed my arms were also smaller :)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Weight: 139 -> 135
    Hips: 37.5" -> 36"
    Waist: 29" -> 27"
    Thighs: 24" -> 22.25"
    Total: 5.25" and 4 lbs

l.jpg
    l.jpg

Love Jillian Michaels!
  • mbeltran2440
    Options
    you're definately getting that hourglass look! I am jealous but it's motivating!! : ) great progress!!