Daily Shredder Motivation

Options

Replies

• jetsgirl
    jetsgirl Posts: 50
    Options
    I feel like I'm cheating bc I've had 3 rest days (2 of them in a row) but its good to know we're half way there! Thanks for the daily motivation!
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been cheating on MFP today with work. I had to actually do some today. :) Here is my motivation for today for not only being health and fit but for all aspects of my life. Hope everyone is having a great day.

d836670a.jpg
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been cheating on MFP today with work. I had to actually do some today. :) Here is my motivation for today for not only being health and fit but for all aspects of my life. Hope everyone is having a great day.

d836670a.jpg

This is a great truism. Make sure that you keep your eyes on the big goal. But, also set up mini goals, which are great milestones to reach. It makes it that much more palatable for the body/soul/mind. And with that add mini rewards for reaching those milestones. It makes all the difference as you see your body change.
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Good morning friends! Finished my day 17 this morning. I swear circuit 2 is a killer. Static lunges, pendulum thingys and the cardio...Whew! I thought this quote was fitting since it's from JM.
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    Jody

03da156a.jpg
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Yes, Circuit 2 on Level 2 is a killer, but a nice gentle type of kill that won't make you puke, faint, or die. So, keep going. And it may feel like you're going slow...heck, almost crawling, but remember you are still moving, you are still participating, still in it. So, don't give up when you've come so far. Because, you're already doing better than you ever thought you would be.

Here's your moment of motivation...
    18554272_3785.jpg
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Shredding to everyone. It is for most of us Day 18 or inversely only 12 days left to go.

So, your'e plugging away at Level 2 and if you're like me, your curse word vocabulary has increased expotentially to the amount of planking that you are doing. But, the good news is that we are almost finished with Level 2 and that Level 3 is right around the corner. Wait, that's the good news, right?
    Well, you're probably a little sore in the shoulders from the military presses moving into the planks. Get good rest, drink water, hot bath, Alleve, and IcyHot as necessary. Just remember, each day that we do this, is each and every day that we get stronger. Suffer a little now to feel the triumph later. Rememer, YOU CAN DO THIS!!

sorevssorry.jpg
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Yes the F word comes out of my mouth every morning after the circuit 3 abs are finished. Then after the stretching I get that awesome feeling of accomplishment. I'm starting to dread circuit 2 but it comes and goes pretty quickly so I need to remind myself of that each morning.

I'm so proud of all of us that have stuck with it. Go us!!!
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Day 18...We're well beyond the half way point in this and getting ready to enter into Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred. At this point, our bodies are stronger, our wills are stronger, our determination stronger, and we are learning that the goal we want is nothing if we don't partner with exercise and comes to terms that we need it to make our goals real.

As we head into the weekend, let's continue to push hard and yes, you can push hard having fun, as you should. But, don't let your weekend be your weakness. Continue your 30 day shred and get ready for Level 3...this is where it all comes together. The last 10 day push...We can do this.

13788702_2027.jpg
  • jetsgirl
    Options
    I seem to be better at working out on the weekends than during the week and its a long weekend here ( in Canada) so yay for three days of consistancy for me!! I think I may actually go to level 3 tonight bc I have to modify so much of level 2 I don't feel like I'm getting much out of it.
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Just finished my day 19! Little later in the day than usual. I have today off to take my little dude for his 6 month appt. He watched me do the shred and thought parts of it were funny. :laugh:

He was my inspiration for today:
    0976f151.jpg
  • Caitella
    Caitella Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, what a cutie :)
  • jetsgirl
    Options
    He is SO adorable!!!!!
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Ok, no fair...using your child like that! No one can top baby cuteness for inspiration and motivation. But, gosh darn...that is such a cute baby.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Haha Jillian got me back for missing a few days ... my arms hurt to shampoo and condition my hair today LOL ... I was like "OW that b*tch" this morning LOL
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Haha Jillian got me back for missing a few days ... my arms hurt to shampoo and condition my hair today LOL ... I was like "OW that b*tch" this morning LOL

Haha! I have some choice words for her everyday! :)
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Happy Saturday Morning all! Hope you all had a nice opportunity to sleep in this morning. Hope you all had your chance to get in your 30 Day Shred. Hope you remember to log in everything you eat this weekend.
    Ok, it's going to be a beautiful weekend and today marks the last day of Level 2 and we're off to start level 3 tomorrow.
    Spoiler Alert: It's gonna be a B***H!

We've come so far and only 10 more days left. Keep your eyes on your goals. And as I've been posting: Don't let your Weekend be your Weakness. You can keep your discipline and have fun. Moderation....but, do have fun. But, just in case, i'll give you a reminder of what you have lost or what you can gain...it's all up to you.

980a39cc.jpg
  • jetsgirl
    Options
    Well that's just GROSS!!! And a fantastic reminder to stay strong on the weekend!!
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    Last night I had dinner with my husband in Duck, NC over looking the sound. This was our view. We are renting a cottage in Duck in September. Being down there reminded me that bating suit days are right around the corner so that is my inspiration for today. I want to look great in a bathing suit this summer! And I will!

cfa9b6f5.jpg
  • jcmjim22
    Options
    I guess my photo is too big. It looks cut off on my iPad. I don't know how to resize pics on the iPad. Oh well youguys get the point! :)
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    Happy Monday Folks....Seriously, WTF...We all had a great weekend, it's raining outside, the traffic was horrible and it's Monday...really, what's good about it?
    You're here, you've got your coffee and you've just realized that you have survived 20 days plus into the JM 30 Day Shred. That's something to be proud of. You've made it this far...how did you do it so far...Sure, motivation from a certain MFP site helped, but from that point it was sheer determination and will power and for that Kudos to you! Be proud. You've accomplished a lot. But, we're in the home stretch now. Don't give up, don't give in and keep Shredding.

And on a personal note: When you come into the office and they bring in that huge A** coffee cake full of fats and sugars that your hard body doesn't want...you can honestly tell them that you don't need it and to go stuff themselves!

Here's your moment of motiviation...
    little-motivation-20.jpg