positive changes ...

Options
I have been thinking about all the positive changes that have come into my life since the start of this journey. I am exercising consistently, journally every single piece of food I eat and I have increased my water intake.

This challenge has helped me to be accountable to myself. Health and fitness are always going to be a part of my life because of the changes I've made. I am happier now too. I am also feeling better about myself. In this short time, I've lost 12lbs and 13 inches. I celebrate every success I have and those times when I didn't do my best, I accept it and move on.

Replies

• Lucy_Monroe
    Lucy_Monroe Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Jennifer...this is amazing! I absolutely get teary eyed hearing about others being blessed by this challenge, because I have too. I can't believe the difference in my life from just five short months ago and to take this journey with you all...means the world! :)
  • HealthyLivingKathy
    HealthyLivingKathy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Jenifer - congratulation on your improved health. I also am able to see a big difference in how I feel and what I can physically do now that I could at the beginning of last month.

Lucy - thanks for the challenge! I'm not accomplishing what I wanted to do and am proud of what I have accomplished. Yes, I'm an inpatient person. LOL:laugh:

Kathy