Could use some support

Options
michaelinnc84
michaelinnc84 Posts: 40 Member
I could use some male friends on here to help and encourage me to keep going. I have hit a wall in my weight loss and want to get back on track. I am still eating healthy but had stopped excersising and tracking my foods. I am really wanting to get back on track and I am thinking about joining the YMCA to help me with the work out part but I could use some help keeping me on track with tracking my foods everyday. If you don't mind helping please add me as a friend. I will help you in return. Thanks!

Replies

• MuscleBear
    MuscleBear Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Michael,

Good on ya for posting your request. One of the best things about MFP is the supportive and encouraging community. Getting involved locally with a training group or workout buddy at a gym, to keep you motivated, engaged (and also to just get you out of the house!), is really important too - so whether you join the Y or another gym, you're doing the right thing - just do it. I'll be happy to add you as a friend.
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Michael,

Thanks for posting. I'm very new to MFP. I've lost and regained weight a bunch of times - but never have been able to keep it up. I can loss weight initially pretty quickly, but I also end up going back to my old ways. At least that's been true in the past. It sounds like you're probably in a similar situation. I'd love to support and encourage you and would appreciate the same from you. I'm going to add you as friend.

Lee