ATTN ALL TEAMS!!!!WEEK 7 WEIGH INS INFO........

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Ok guys, I have decided to change things up a little for our WEEK 7 Weigh in. Are you ready to find out what we will be doing this week? Well here goes...... I have picked 2 members from each team to represent their team in the weigh in. I basically wrote each persons name on a piece of paper and had my son pick one name and my daughter picked the second name . I figured this would be the fairest way. Although we will ALL be weighing in just like every week , the winning team will be determined by the 2 members percentages. So we need to be sure to cheer our teammates !

Here are the names :

Wave Runners :

GBLOOM182
JOMOM2

Surfer Dudes :

PSYCHOMOMXS4
MARIAN723

Beach Bums:

STRONGGWEN
TIFFANYF1014

I hope everyone has fun with this and is supportive to thier representing teammates! Good Luck to everyone !!!

Replies

• jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Wow! It is perfect timing for me too! Last week was a very rough one for me. I am hoping that is behind me and time to move on. GBLOOM182, WE GOT THIS!! We have some great competitors, I love some friendly competition! GO WAVE RUNNERS!
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can do it PSYCHOMOMXS4 & MARIAN723!!!! Go, Go, Go!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Well you need to thank your children for picking me.... I have been pushing hard to get into Onederland.... I was at 200.0 last week but that was also with a 2 pound loss so it's not going to be easy but I am up for the challenge! Good luck to the other 5. Lets get this!
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Tiffany & Gwen! We are all cheering your on!! Go Team BEACH BUMS Go!!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for you guys Tiffany and Gwen! Keep up your hard work! Hurray for Beach Bums :drinker:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options

We are cheering you guys on! You can do this! Go Surfer Dudes!!!!!
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

We are cheering you guys on! You can do this! Go Surfer Dudes!!!!!

like NO PRESSURE RIGHT!!! on second thought keep the cheering coming maybe it will help me break my plateau

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Go Wave Runners! Your team is cheering for you!:bigsmile:
  • Ngwarai2012
    Ngwarai2012 Posts: 71
    Options
    GO PSYCHOMOMXS4 :drinker: ... GO MARIAN723 :drinker:
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Our best representation in Psychomomxs4 and Marian723, yes we will win!!!!:bigsmile:

13796421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    JOMOM2 and GBLOOM128 you have this!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Good Luck Tiffany & Gwen! We are all cheering your on!! Go Team BEACH BUMS Go!!

Thank you. I will do my best!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    I'm rooting for you guys Tiffany and Gwen! Keep up your hard work! Hurray for Beach Bums :drinker:

Thanks!
  • ABloom531
    ABloom531 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    GO WAVE RUNNERS!

Even though I was not one of the chosen two, seeing such a twist in the challenge has motivated me as well (what if I get picked next!?). Got to be prepared!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Ok, the pressure is ON! Representing the team is somehow more important than just doing it for myself!