Bump
  • justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    VERY cool!!! TYVM!!!!
  • justagirl2013
    justagirl2013 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So I checked out some of the videos and having some hand weights. But I don't have a bench....any good suggestions for a substitute?

I've heard of modifying it so that you can use an exercise ball, or just doing it on the floor. I don't know if we are allowed to link to other forums, but I sent you something that explained some things.
  • nutritionwhiz
    nutritionwhiz Posts: 221
    Options
    So I checked out some of the videos and having some hand weights. But I don't have a bench....any good suggestions for a substitute?

I've heard of modifying it so that you can use an exercise ball, or just doing it on the floor. I don't know if we are allowed to link to other forums, but I sent you something that explained some things.

Thanks!
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I tried this today and LOVE it!
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options

What size weights did you use and how many reps were you able to complete?

I did last night as well....don't know how wel I did though! I did enjoy.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options

I used 25# dumbells for benchpress, sitting arm extention and one arm row. Then I used a barbell at 68 lbs for the squats, 15# for bicep curls and I got to 10-12 on each fo them. But it felt really good. Better than NROL to me. Could be because NROL uses lots of gym equipment but I'm home. i dont know but I'll fidn out tomorrow.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    buuuuuuumpidy bump bump
  • MichelleRenee13
    Options

I used 25# dumbells for benchpress, sitting arm extention and one arm row. Then I used a barbell at 68 lbs for the squats, 15# for bicep curls and I got to 10-12 on each fo them. But it felt really good. Better than NROL to me. Could be because NROL uses lots of gym equipment but I'm home. i dont know but I'll fidn out tomorrow.

I am weak....lol!

I have very limited weights, at the moment, and plan on adding with time. Heck, I had a hard time with completing 3 sets of bicep curls with 10lbs....had to go down to 8lbs.
  • curiousheathy
    curiousheathy Posts: 108
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! :)
  • Jonnelle06
    Jonnelle06 Posts: 53
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
  • Rennae9
    Rennae9 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 3rd workout doing these exercises at 10#. I have never lifted. I feel so good! Great exercises..only a few I couldn't do. I don't have a chin-up bar. Thanks again for posting the link!
  • MichelleRenee13
    Options
    I also did my 3rd wokout today. The highest weight I used was 10#. I don't have a chin up bar and did double arm row as suggested for an alternative. I am repeating squats because I can't do lunges to save my life!

I am glad others are enjoying the routine I am looking forward to seeing the results.
  • kiku76
    kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely awesome! Thank you.
    I just ordered a set of cap dumbbells from Amazon so i'm glad I found this post