THE AVENGERS

Options
124»

Replies

• FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    I feel a little guilty after watching it. I've been a HUGE Stark fan for almost as long as I can remember, but Hawkeye kinda stole my heart a bit. Buh... I immediately came home and did a sketch page for the movie, but I'm not releasing it because it has spoilers. D:
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Right, having now seen it in 2D, 3D and IMAX 3D I can safely say this is my new favourite movie =) I enjoyed it just as much the third time as the first and I can't find a single bad thing to say about it. LOVE IT.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I feel a little guilty after watching it. I've been a HUGE Stark fan for almost as long as I can remember, but Hawkeye kinda stole my heart a bit.

This is so sad lol. Ever since watching Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I had fallen in love with Hawkeye. He was my absolute favorite. After watching this? I LOVE Hulk & Thor more than anything. Oh, & Black Widow is pretty badass too ^_^
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I thought Mark Ruffalo did an awesome job as Bruce Banner.

My only complaint was not enough abs from Thor. :wink:
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You guys think we should do a new thread with a spoiler warning?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    You guys think we should do a new thread with a spoiler warning?

Might not be a bad idea so we can actually discuss it instead of just "it was good!" :tongue:
  • princessmollbunny
    Options
    does anyone know if you can see the 2nd end credit scene in the UK??? dont wanna miss anything lol xo
  • princessmollbunny
    Options
    Right, having now seen it in 2D, 3D and IMAX 3D I can safely say this is my new favourite movie =) I enjoyed it just as much the third time as the first and I can't find a single bad thing to say about it. LOVE IT.

you might just take the nerd cake with that one lol xo
  • princessmollbunny
    Options
    I thought Mark Ruffalo did an awesome job as Bruce Banner.

My only complaint was not enough abs from Thor. :wink:

hell yeah!!!! plus no topless Stark either pout! xo (sorry to any boys on this discussion)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Woah 200 million bucks in it's opening weekend!
  • roslynds9
    Options

you might just take the nerd cake with that one lol xo

Yay, cake! ;) lol
  • roslynds9
    Options
    Woah 200 million bucks in it's opening weekend!

Yeah, and I was only responsible for like half of that ;) hehe jk. Totally deserved, it's a great film.