binged

Options
booyainyoface
booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
woops, reverted back to old behaviors last night unintentionally.... on an upnote it was my first time binge eating (err without being drunk which doesn't happen TOO often) in a long time (i used to binge 3x week).

sooo... since this is my first err while doing EMTWL... do i just eat my 1850 as normal today, or should i try to compensate through the week and eat about 100 less each day to even it out at the end?

Replies

• Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    *waits for answer
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Eat your TDEE -15%. We all stumble from time to time, but the best thing to do is to go back to the RIGHT pattern and not try to fix a wrong with another wrong. :smile:
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Eat your TDEE -15%. We all stumble from time to time, but the best thing to do is to go back to the RIGHT pattern and not try to fix a wrong with another wrong. :smile:

This exactly. Remember you are already at a deficit so going over one day isn't going to affect the whole picture.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    woops, reverted back to old behaviors last night unintentionally.... on an upnote it was my first time binge eating (err without being drunk which doesn't happen TOO often) in a long time (i used to binge 3x week).

sooo... since this is my first err while doing EMTWL... do i just eat my 1850 as normal today, or should i try to compensate through the week and eat about 100 less each day to even it out at the end?

No need to drop the calories down!!! Just eat the 1850 as you normally would do.

I allow one cheat day a week where I don't really monitor calories, but I also don't give myself free reign to wolf down a whole cake so to speak. I just eat until I'm definitely satisfied.

I feel if you have a cheat day or a cheat meal once in a while helps keep me sane!!!!!!! And I'm still losing inches :love:
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I agree, just eat your regular daily calories.
  • sugarsquare
    sugarsquare Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have been sick the past week but kept eating my cut. I thought about eating maintenance because I felt like crap and well I should have listened to my body! I ate anything that was not nailed down last night! I cannot even begin to calculate how many calories I ate! I woke up this morning and besides being bloated I feel great. I guess my body just needed to eat to help me heal! I have had a few binges theses past couple of weeks since I started but my weight is finally trending downward and almost back to my starting point, well until this morning! LOL