New, Motivational Supports/Friends

Options
New here, looking for motivational support/friends. I have long term goals of getting healthy and staying healthy. I like to motivate and receive motivation. I started my natural hair journey 1 year ago and loving it. It's time to transition this body.

Replies

• secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Add me girlie! I have a long way to go before I will reach a healthy weight. I'm also a year and a half post big chop. Let's make this happen!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am pretty far away from my goal (about 55 pounds). I did my BC about 9 months ago. Feel free to add me!!
  • msmakeover
    msmakeover Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome...

I went natural last September of last year...... some days I don't know if I hate it or love it...lol

Best wishes in reaching your goals.
  • Beautifullymade1985
    Options
    I feel the same way, yesterday I made up my mine to go back relaxer because I know how to take care of my relaxed her plus it is so much easier and more style, but today I am thinking twice and leaning towards staying natural. I am so confused. I have a long way to go in my weight loss journey as well. Feel free to add me the more the merrier.
  • MrsSmith2002
    Options
    Hey Hun! I am new as well and have been natural for 3years now. Feel free to add me as a friend:) I need all the motivation, and prays,,,lol cause this is going to be a major challenge for me. I love to eat but know that I need to start making healthier choices.
    Feel free to add me as a friend:wink:
  • ThickNThunda
    ThickNThunda Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey. I sent you a friend request. I did my big chop in March. Still getting the hang of it.