Options
    Hello, I am in West Palm Beach.
  • marlad33
    marlad33 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hello - I'm in Orlando
  • kickinitwithkim
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Ormond Beach..just north of Daytona Beach.
  • HonestlyBeautiful
    HonestlyBeautiful Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im Meca from Jacksonville!!!!
  • CWSpiegel
    CWSpiegel Posts: 114
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm Chris, and I'm in St. Petersburg proper.
  • ★Fitness_Barbie★
    Options
    heeey Florida, unfortunately I'm still in Kansas but will be moving to Daytona Beach soon. Getting ready to visit & look for housing & jobs. Can anyone recommend a gym in DB? I miight join the Y in Holly Hill if nothing else. My name is Romy- thanks!
  • ndybala
    ndybala Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Davenport.
  • Alexandria_JB
    Options
    I'm Alexandria and I live in Tampa -- any Tampa residents looking for a workout buddy? :)
  • MaryA7474
    MaryA7474 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, everyone I'm in central Florida, I workout Mon-Fri. with my daughter, love Zumba and outside walking.
  • Rff7362
    Rff7362 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi from Fort Lauderdale! Travel the State on Business though. Lots of nice parts of Florida to enjoy!
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amen to your description of Orlando...I'm right there with you :)
  • ArtsySusie
    ArtsySusie Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm Susie, I'm in Ft Myers :)
  • CzechFox
    CzechFox Posts: 6
    Options
    I live in Tampa now but moving to Pensacola in June 2012 :):glasses:
  • buqoh
    buqoh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm in West Palm started a weight loss program through the VA called MOVE! Working on changing eating habits and nutrition. Exercising is giving me trouble since it is so hot here and sweat so much am afraid could never drink enough water to re-hydrate lol. No just kidding am walking and using VA heart health center 2 days a week and swim 3 days. hope the pounds start dropping, just need lotsa encouragement. Good luck to you all and please send me friend requests.
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello !!

I'm in Pensacola !! I'm using Low Carb to drop the weight and just love it !! Anyone doing Low Carb seriously is welcome to add me as a friend ~~!!
  • rcb1963
    rcb1963 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    I am in Lake Worth (West Palm Beach). Looking for friends - just started today. I know I need support on this journey. Have a great evening!
  • obeewanton
    obeewanton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! West Boynton Beach here!! I'm in the process of training for the MS bike ride next April. Looking for some riding sessions in the area. I commute from here to Miami daily so its not biggie for me to meet up anywhere in Sofla. I'm a frequent visitor of Okeeheelee and ride the path there. OVer and over and over again. Thinking about John Prince real soon and other places to ride.
  • ProfRuth
    ProfRuth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Tampa Bay area.
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oviedo (UCF area of Orlando)

Fellow Floridians Feel Free to add me as a Friend. Wow, just noticed... that's a lot of F's.
  • coastiebride1120
    coastiebride1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Cape Coral for the summer