Hi there

Options
Hi there

Just got my first pack of diet chef delivered today - felt like Christmas. I have been on the weight to go diet for the last 2 weeks and lost a stone which was brilliant, the diet chef diet is very similar but has a lot more choices, plus there are breakfasts which I mess dreadfully as the weight to go one has shakes for breakfast, plus no snacks on it either. Here's hopeing I do as well on diet chef!!!

Replies

• fluffy925
    fluffy925 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome, looks like your doing great already!
  • robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    Options
    Good Luck!! x
  • Peter123z
    Peter123z Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Luck : I started today!!
  • deesaf
    deesaf Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi Everyone.
    I have been doing diet chef for 2 weeks now and lost 4 kg so far. Happy w that!
    I like the breakfasts, lunches and snacks (pretty much what I would eat anyway) but is anyone else finding the dinners a drag? No matter what I cook as an accompaniment, they still always have that microwave meal taste to them.
    I did just discover shirataki noodles, which have saved me. Zero carbs and cals, but I miss cooking and I miss food that doesnt taste a little like mush.
    anyone else want to moan about this with me?
  • pixiepop89
    Options
    Hi,

I started diet chef last Thursday (signed up for 4 months), I've got my first weigh in tomorrow and pretty excited to see what I weigh in at.

I'm the same as deesaf, and am finding the dinners a bit mushy, I love to cook and am getting a bit fed up of microwaving everything.. I'm trying to be positive though as I still have another 133 days to go!

Anyone have any tips on how to make the meals a bit more exciting? x
  • greenterp
    greenterp Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm finding the lunches boring, but not minding the dinners. I'm not really into soup so ordered lots of the chicken cous cous - yuck yuck. I now buy the Tesco chicken and tomato cous cous and weigh out 200grams with a salad. I am finding MFP a life saver as it makes it easy to replace the Diet Chef lunch with something else.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm finding the lunches boring, but not minding the dinners. I'm not really into soup so ordered lots of the chicken cous cous - yuck yuck. I now buy the Tesco chicken and tomato cous cous and weigh out 200grams with a salad. I am finding MFP a life saver as it makes it easy to replace the Diet Chef lunch with something else.

Are you keeping the cous cous in the fridge? It's much much nicer when it's served a room temperature.
  • fluffy925
    fluffy925 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    An update , i have lost 31lbs so far, i found Diet Chef was a bit expensive for me, so now just using MFP, even though i found DietChef a good platform to with start last year, and also helped with portion control and knowing the rights foods to eat.
    What experiences have other had and losses?