Intros!

Options

Replies

• heartofdorkness
    Options
    Hi! My current goal is to lose 23 pounds by my 23rd birthday. (6 down so far, 17 more to go!) This group should work out perfectly because my bday is August 26th--right near the end of the challenge. I've been using MFP for about two weeks, but I'm still pretty new to the forums. Feel free to add me to your friends list, for I'm friendless at the moment.

Height: 5'8"
    Starting: 235
    Current: 229
    90-day goal: 212
    Final goal: 170
  • tmte1207
    tmte1207 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi all!

My name is Mari and I've been on and off on MFP for a while now. I recently got back on and have started tracking my stuff again. So here are my stats:

Height: 5'6"
    HW: 170
    MFP SW: 166
    CW: 159
    GW: 140

Feel free to add me as a friend! I can use all the support I can get!
  • jennybelte
    jennybelte Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, great idea for a challenge.

SW - 213lbs
    CW - 183lbs
    GW - 153lbs

I have lost half the weight so far so just 30lbs to go. Will do my best to lose it in 90 days.

Look forward to chatting and supporting each other

Jen x x
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    Hello there. My name is Tina and I am 5'4 and 32 years of age. I'm going to be doing this and another challenge over the next 90 days. I'm starting the Turbo Fire program on the 1st. Along with eating healthier, I've just been walking and doing some resistance training since April 30th and lost 5 pounds already. I tend to lose slow due to medical issues, but I'm losing and feeling great. That's all that matters. ;)

Height: 5'4
    HW: 221
    CW: 216
    GW: (For This challenge) 203

Ultimate goal weight: 145
  • MoonlessNight92
    Options
    Hi guys! My name is Dominika.
    My current weight is about 180 lbs.
    By the end of this challenge i will hopefully be at 150lbs!
    Im planning on starting Insanity tomorrow, and shift this weight. Hope to do 2 rounds of it.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Kim. I just turned the dreaded 4-0 in February. I am a wife and mother of 3, a 17 yr old, a 13 yr old and a 3 yr old. I have struggled my entire life with weight problems and self esteem problems and I'm just so tired of not liking how I look! Also I realized that I have to be a role model for my 17 yr old, she is going in the same direction that I am in and I feel so guilty about it and I want to show her that we can lose and we can look FABULOUS! I need to get on it NOW and work hard and push her to work hard so that when she goes off to college at the end of the year next year she feels as beautiful as I know she is! Also I need to be able to keep up with my littlest one because she's a ROCKET!! So feel free to add me and I promise to kick your butt if you'll kick mine!!

Stats:
    Height: 5'6"
    HW: 340 lbs
    SW: 290 lbs (as of yesterday!)
    CW: 290 lbs
    GW: 260 lbs, and onward to SUCCESS!!
  • tyoung8
    tyoung8 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am Tabitha!!!

SW(MFP)- 204
    CW- 200
    GW: 170
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    Hii! My name is Nikki. I am 24 and from Northern Illinois! I used to be very in shape and skinny until about 4/5 years ago. January of this year I have decided I am way too young to be carrying around all of this extra weight and have been slowly losing. I have lost 28 pounds so far and have about 40 more to go! This is my second group. My first was a 30 Day Shred May group and I failed miserably. But I am totally determined to lose another 25 by August so I can finally try on wedding dresses! Anyone who wants to add me feel free! I try to be as supportive as possible! :)

SW: 228
    CW: 198
    MidGW: 175
    UltimateGW: 160ish
    Height: 5'9
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I am Sam.
    I decided to get back into shape when I went into the hospital to have my little girl. I weighed 233!!! I couldn't believe that I had let myself weigh that much. After having her I was in the 190s and it looks horrible on my small frame!

Highest Weight = 233lbs
    Starting Weight for MFP = 189
    Starting Weight for this group = 187
    Goal Weight for this group = 157
    Ultimate Goal Weight = 120-130ish ( I will know when I get there)

Here's to an awesome 90 days with you guys!
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Cindy, and I would love to get back in shape, tone up, and lose the weight I gained during my third pregnancy (each time its been harder!) and feel confident again. I am determined to do this! This is the first time I have really struggled to lose weight. My youngest will be 5 in June & I am tired of people asking "when are you due" I NEED to do this!!

Stats:
    Height: 5'4"
    HW: 157 lbs
    SW: 157 lbs
    CW: 157 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs
  • Infinityx33
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Kiara and I really need to get a grip on my body and get healthy again. Some years back I weighed 120 pounds but somehow gained 60 pounds since then. I'm 25, in the prime of my life but pretty unhappy with my physical appearance. My biggest problem area is my upper body i.e. stomach area and arms. My mom always says my upper and lower body are out of proportion- so true! I'm ready to get back to myself!!

Height: 5'3"
    SW: 190
    CW: 180
    GWforthisgroup:150
    UltimateGW: 130
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jessie and I've been on and off MFP for a while. I have a lot of big motivators this year. I'm getting a new drivers license photo taken in mid July, so I want to lose weight for that. I'm also turning 30 in July, so that's another one. DH and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary by going on a cruise in late August. We're also seriously considering starting our family this year, so I've been working hard to get in shape for that. LOL A lot is going on! I made the mistake of focusing hard on exercise for the past month while completely ignoring my food, calories, and the scale. I ended up gaining 6 pounds. (And no, it's not water weight. LOL)

I haven't weighed myself in a few days, but the following are my last known stats. I'll do my official weigh-in tonight and post that on the other thread.

Stats:
    Height: 5'5"
    HW: 162
    SW: 158?
    CW: 158?
    GW: 140
    UGW: 130
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have hit a bit of a plateau, so hoping this will re-ignite things. Shooting for the full 30 lbs over the summer, as it will really put me on target for my long term goal.

Height: 6'2"
    Starting Weight for this challenge: 294
    Goal Weight for this challenge: 264
    Final GW: 220
  • lrapp28
    lrapp28 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Larry and I'm in the middle of week 2 of Insanity Workout. Turned 50 this year. I have two sons 14 & 12 I need to lose weight and get in shape so I can be with them for a long time.

HT 5'10
    SW 311
    CW 294
    GW 264
    Final GW 220

You and me grum84 can battle it out lol
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Crystal. I have struggled with my weight off and on the last few years, between nursing school, working, little league, boy scouts etc, I just haven't made the time for myself I should. I was logging on to MFP and doing really well the beginning of this year, then my mom got sick in Feb was admitted to ICU and passed away April 12th. So I am trying to just get myself back together and start making some changes for myself. Would like to do this not only for my health but for my son and family as well.

Stats:
    Height: 5'4"
    HW: 202 lbs day I gave birth to my son 2003
    SW: 169.4 lbs
    CW: 168.8 lbs
    GW: about 130 lbs or so and will re-evaluate when I reach that goal whether or not I need to loose more or just tone.

Really excited though to do this as a group and keep each other motivated!
  • milb65
    milb65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

I am new to MFP, and decided to get serious about my weight loss. I looked a vacation picture from last year and was truely disgusted by what I saw, it was my ephiphany that something had to change.

Height 5'10"
    Heaviest weight: 268 (Picture that motivated me)
    Starting wieght: 254
    Current weight: 248
    Goal: Realistic 210 //// hope to get to 180 college wieight.
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Very exited to start this challenge! Hopefully I can do the 30lbs in 90 days... and keep it off!!

Stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    HW. 201lbs
    CW 188
    GW 158
  • Marcy31
    Marcy31 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hello My name is Marcy and this is my second time on MFP this time am doing it for me and this is my first time joining a group

Height: 5'5"
    CW:270lbs
    GW:240Lbs

or anything I can lose am pushing my self but wont flip out if the scale does not work for me one week I will just keep going
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Adrienne, I just finished grad school and have the summer off before starting to work. I put on some decent weight (read: 40 lbs) over the past few years and I'd like to get back to a weight that I feel good at. I started MFP a few weeks ago, and finding that sticking to the 1200 cals a day to be pretty challenging for me. Currently doing cardio 30-35 min 5x per week and 3 nights of strength training.

SW: 162
    CW: 157
    ultimate GW: 115-120

Best of luck!
  • sarahlinson
    sarahlinson Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Sarah
    Two years ago I weighed 115, then with stress and school (especially my first yr of college) I got incredibly out of shape. Looking to make big changes this summer.

Height: 5'8"
    HW: 139 lbs
    SW: 139 lbs
    CW: 137
    GW: 118