Intros!

Options

Replies

• bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Monika. I have three kids and gained a bunch of weight with all of them. Now that my oldest is turning 11 TODAY, I'm starting to feel like I need to lose his 'baby weight' (ahem). This is my first challenge. Looking forward to cheering y'all on!

height 5' 6"
    HW - 220
    SW - 187.5
    CW - 185
    GW - 150

Goal for the end of August 165.
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Vanessa. ( I think I did this already, but can't find my post... am I going bananas :huh: ?)

Height 5' 9"
    HW - 201
    CW - 188
    GW - 158
  • Aquafly
    Aquafly Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi. I'd like to lose 30 pounds in 90 days. My goal is to weigh 186 by September. I don't know if that is possible, but I'm going to try.
  • Golda90
    Golda90 Posts: 18
    Options
    Heyyyy guys! Woot so excited.

Height: 4"10 (and a half...)

SW: 135

CW: 134

GW: so I haven't been below 124 since I can remember. I think that because I am petite I should definately be in the mid-lower 110s, so will try to lose between 20-30 pounds depending on health reasons.

Looking foward to supporting you all. Feel free to friend if you want!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    SW: 238
    CW:177
    Height: 5'8

I'm Erica. I have had the MFP app on my phone for a couple of years, but only really got serious about losing weight in August of last year. The best part about this challenge is that it ends just a few days before my 30th birthday, and that is when I'd like to reach goal. I am a new runner, and I am running my first marathon in October. :)
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm Brooke. I'm 24. I've struggled lately getting out of a plateau. I just completed the first cycle of the 17 day diet and had great success with it (14 pounds) and plan on continuing with the plan until I hit my ultimate goal of 180 (or lower depending on how I feel). I have gone from 290s to 225 (today <3) but I have a ways to go! Good luck everyone!
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    Michele
    5'5"
    Start weight 142
    Goal weight 125

Thanks!!!!
  • Lilllyrbrt
    Lilllyrbrt Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I'm Lilly!

Age 25
    Height-5'2
    CW-167
    GW-130-140
  • akdrlee123
    akdrlee123 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all!! I am new to the whole MFP thing but really need and want to get this last 40 lbs off!!

SW: 176
    GW: 135

I am super pumped and luckily hubby and I don't buy much junk food to keep in the house :) We are going grocery shopping after work tomorrow too, so we'll be getting healthy things!!
  • kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would love to start this as well!!!
    Stats:
    Height: 5'5"
    SW: 183
    CW: 175
    GW: 145
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cassandra. I feel like 90 days is the perfect amount of time to get my mind and body in a healthy state and help keep the good habits going after the challenge. I'm starting this challenge at 195.4. My goal at the end of 90 days is to be at 180. also started the 30 day shred yesterday to help jumpstart the weightless.

Let's do this!

5'3"
    HW: 200
    SW: 195.4
    CW: 195.4
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Marj. I have been eating low carb for the last month and have lost 15 pounds. I feel great but still have a long way to go. I am excited to be part of this cause being in a group makes me more motivated and accountable for myself.

Age 31
    Height 5'6"
    HW 184
    CW 169
    GW 130
  • Mandy86Lee
    Mandy86Lee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am Amanda - this is my first group!

Ideally id like to lose another 40lbs!

SW: 240+
    MFP SW: 224
    CW: 178-184
    GW: 140

I would love your support ! :)
  • loricap
    loricap Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to the next 90 days.

SW (MFP - 1/1/12) - 323 lbs
    CW - 289
    GW - 150 (hopefully by this time next year)
  • hbehrle
    hbehrle Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    this is the first group I've joined on mfp. I thought I would join to help me ramp up this summer. I've been stuck in a plateau ever since I lost 50 lbs, and I want to bust through it! I gained 5lbs this past week from not exercsing due to an injury, but I can go again, so this is perfect timing. I'm hoping to be back down the 5lbs by next week, or at least close to it. I figure I gained it in a week, I can lose it in a week! But my ultimate goal at the end of the 3 months is to be in the 160's. Currently I am 183, (was 177 last week :( ), but I try not to let it get to me. I just take it one day at a time. If i make bad food choices, I tell myself it was my choice and do better tomorrow. It took me a long time to put this weight on....I'm giving myself a long time to take it off. Just making sure I keep off what goes off!
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)

I joined MFP in the beginning of May but I've been serious about losing since about February ; Btw I'm 5'8 and 20 y/o

HW: 231
    SW: 224 (MFP SW - 215)
    CW: 208
    GW: 160 (depends on what the mirror says)
  • elabaran
    elabaran Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'"5.5
    SW 260
    CW 254
    GW 160

Only 7 days in! Wish me luck
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My name is Christen, and I am so ready to finally be at my goal weight! Here are my stats:
    Height: 5'8
    HW:252
    CW:178
    GW:150

I am 25 and a SAHM to a 16 month old. For my workouts, I enjoy running and Jillian Michaels workouts. I find that I have greater success eating low carb, so I do that the majority of the time with a bump day generally once a week.
  • THESSTER
    THESSTER Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello my name is Tim and I'm new to MFP also...I need to lose at least 100lbs. I joined to keep myself accountable for my actions. Thanks for your support!

H/W: 322 lbs.
    SW: 322 lbs.
    CW: you guessed it 322 lbs.
    GW: 200 lbs.

God bless all of you!
  • wafflesandiron
    wafflesandiron Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this group exists! I'm moving to the other side of the country in mid-August and I really want to get in the best possible shape for this new adventure! New lifestyle and healthier habits!
    I'm currently seeing a naturopath to help with my diet and ensure I'm getting all of the nutrition I need. She suggested a good weight for me would be 125 (though I think I'd be happy at 135) and that it should take 8 months, so I'm just going to see how much progress I can make before I leave town and then continue on from there. I've been doing P90X for about a week and a half and I'm already starting to see some changes in my body, even though I haven't lost any pounds yet.

HT 5'2"
    HW 175
    SW 157
    CW 157
    GW 125