BodyRev & C25K?

Options
Hi, is anyone doing this combination? I'm currently on week 3, Phase 1 and was supposed to start C25K this week, but the nerves of running outside got the better of me, so I didn't ):

I was wondering if anyone is having success with these in combination and would like to support each other? I'm in need of some motivation to be honest! (:

Lauren.

Replies

• virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi! I began last week body rev and c25k. Started my 2nd week of c25k this morning and tomorrow starting 1st week of body rev. I really like the combination! I run on non body rev cardio days and i try so do it as early in the day as possible, when it's not too hot outside to run. Tomorrow I'm discovering my 1st week of body rev results, can't wait! Add me so we can support each other!
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I started Body Rev 7 days ago and have been on C25K since before that, every odd day, 3 days a week.
    I can tell you I feel great, strong, lean, even though it doesn't show yet.

The best part of it is the way I feel - Strong - the results showing up are just the icing on top and I know they will show up eventually...

So, let's help each other? I'm here!
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been doing C25K for a while now. I did the whole program on the treadmill and then I tried to run outside and was a total failure so I decided to start the program over, but outside this time. I'm on week 6 on a podcast I'm doing and it's run for 12 mins and walk for 2 or 3 mins. I do it 3x a week. I'm on week 3 of BodyRev. Workout 3 and 4 are definitely challenging to say the least. There are somethings I can't do. Hopefully by next week I'll be able to.
  • vai45
    vai45 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm on my last week of BR and am starting C25K next week! I'm gonna try to do that and incorporate my favorite workouts from BR to hopefully continue my weightloss.