Intros!

Options

Replies

• Tojsmom
    Tojsmom Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Julie & I started MFP 30 days ago & in that time I'm down 9 pounds so far. I have this love hate relationship with my weight where I lose then I gain some back, but I feel alot of what I'm gaining back is in one of my legs though. I have a condition called Lymphadema in my right leg. I will definately try my best to lose the 30 lbs in 90 days.

Stats: 5"7
    SW: 179 ( when I joined MFP 30 days ago)
    CW: 170.5 (when I weighed myself 2 days ago)
    GW: 135 - 140

Feel free to add me, I am always looking for new friends to help motivate me & any tips that you might have that you've found to work for you.
  • TiaLang
    TiaLang Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Tia I am 42, when I turned 35 I shot up to 198lbs. It took me 3 years to get down to 180, my gym had a weight loss competion they started in January and I got down to 167lbs. My husband and I have started Insanity and we are into our second month. But I have plateued again rollercoasting between 157 and 155.

SW 178
    CW 155.6
    GW 145

My main goal is not to regain the weight and continue to exercise and eat healthy.
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    Hello I am Kyra I joined this group because I feel like I have been stuck in a rut for months! I am so ready to get to my goal...My starting weight was 204(highest weight ever was 237) I am down to 150 I have gotten down to 146 but It seems like I freak out and gain it back I am more than ready to commit and break this cycle.
  • finally79
    finally79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Yvette and I'm ready to get moving. I do okay on watching my calories during the week, but I totally blow it during the weekends. As for an excercise program, I don't have one. However, I do have an elliptical that I bought on New Years that I have used about ten times in five months. I am hoping that after losing thirty pounds, I can start using my TurboFire and my knees won't hurt so much. I love turbo kickboxing and would want to do my dvds for maintenance, but I think at this weight, it is too hard on my knees. Good luck all! It sounds like we have a great group of supporters.
  • dsweeten97
    dsweeten97 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 38 and i started MFP a while back. I have lost 23 pounds but have found that i have hit a rut and now tha weight comes and goes and i was just looking for some motivation and I hope that this group helps. I am looking forward to the challenge. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! New to MFP and so glad I came across this group! Soooo motivated & ready!! Let's do this!!!
  • ctiginger09
    ctiginger09 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, I'm Taylor. I'm 21yrs old and I leave for the Navy in October.
    Height: 5'10"
    Highest Weight: 208lbs
    Current Weight: 177.6lbs
    Goal Weight 1: 170lbs
    Goal Weight 2: 160lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 150lbs
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I joined this group because I would love the added support! This is the first group I have joined. I have some MFP friends, but the kudos are few and far between....and I like attention! :0)

I decided to get serious about changing my life in January and haven't looked back. I started at 384 lbs and I am currently at 307. I have been the "big girl" since I was a child; I have put all the systems in place to make that change.

I look forward to seeing all the successes that each of you will surely have!

Here's to a great summer!!
  • yentess
    yentess Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Stephanie and I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids. I also own my own small business. My goal is to lose fat and have a more toned figure like I used to before I stopped paying attention to my eating habits and taking time to work out.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Today is June 1st! I'm going to try to kick it up a notch. I returned to MFP on March 12th with newfound energies towards this, and since then I've lost 20-21 lbs. I know that I can lose this weight, I'm determined!

My current weight: 216 My goal will be 186 by September 1st! I'm 5'3 1/2".
  • sensationallysassyt
    Options
    Hello Hello everyone!!!! I am new to the group and eager to drop 55lbs this year! I love to eat and cook so my biggest thing is ensuring that I am as active as possible! I am joining kickboxing this month along with my Zumba, Trx and roller skating! My plan is to stay in the range of 1200-1300 calories daily and on the days I work out 1600-1700 calories since most of the workouts burn at least 600 calories~ I will also start vlogging this weekend on yt in order to hold myself accountable for tracking my weight loss! I look forward to seeing you all disappear before my eyes~}}}}}......:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

My actual official
    SW: 251.4
    GW: 221.0
    Ultimate Goal Weight 190~ :flowerforyou:
  • mmills4
    mmills4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Good luck to you all and i hope you meet your goals!

SW 155
    GW 125

Ultimately my goal is 115 ( Will re-evaluate when I get to 125)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I have stalled a few years ago I was 340 got down to 225 about 1.5 years ago and have been floating between 235 and 245 for the last year. It is time to get moving and reach my goal of being under 200lbs (and then probably get down to 180 as that seems to be what normal height and weight charts say a man 5'10" should weigh)

SW: 242.5 (6/1/2012)
    GW: < 200
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    SW 257
    CW 233.6
    GW 200
  • tara157
    tara157 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Tara :wink:
    Height: 5'6"
    CW: 337
    SW: 337
    GW: 175 (BUT NOT IN 90 DAYS..LOL)
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone~:blushing: My MFP buddies here call me Run. And as my SN says, I've been running my buns off anywhere from 3-5 times a week. I also mix it up with things like Bikram Yoga, Circuit Training, and Strength training. Please feel free to add me--if you scratch my back, I'll scratch your back 100% when it comes to motivation and support. :wink: Looking forward to spending the next three months with all of you!!

Height: 5ft 3.5''
    HW: 252
    CW: 198
    [Total loss 54LB]
    90 Day Goal: 168LB (But I'll be pretty happy with whatever weight lost!)
    Ultimate GW: 135 (maybe 120~125. But I want muscle, so I will see how this goes!)

Thanks, and have a great day!! :drinker:
  • tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP and am ready to take back my body!

Ive realized that my portion sizes are completely out of control so I am working on cutting them back and eating lots of smaller meals instead of starving myself all day and then gorging...

My plan for exercise includes c25k, 30 day shred and ashtanga yoga (half primary)...

SW: 177
    CW: 177
    GW: 157 (for now!)

Im fired up! Lets do this!!
  • runcrissierun
    runcrissierun Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! This is my first challenge, and I'm very excited!

Stats:
    Height: 5'2"
    HW: 192 lbs
    SW: 153 lbs (starting meaning when group join weight!!)
    CW: 152 lbs
    GW: 110

My exercise plans are running, yoga, and crossfit.
    My eating plan (I am a vegan), is no processed foods, no gluten, high on the fresh veggies, fruits, seeds, and plant-based proteins (tofu and tempeh primarily).
  • goodcoffy
    goodcoffy Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi I'm a few days late, but I'm here.

Sw 270
    Cw 270
    Gw 170

Height :5'7"
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sorry I'm late with this. I'm Bonita. I'm 5 ft. I think I got this right.
    HW: 167
    SW: 158
    CW: 158
    GW: 138 (by Aug), 128 (by Oct)

I do yoga daily, probably not enough, but my eating is a bit out of control. My basic plan to is be more dedicated to yoga and get my eating habits under control. I'll try to get creatve with added exercise as well. Thanks for this!