Dr Oz supplements??

Options
lforner46
lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
Has anyone tried the "Rasberry Ketone" diet. Or the "green coffee extract"?? Did it work??

Replies

• Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi lforner46, I started taking both supplements a month ago. However, after the first two weeks I realized they both had fillers (no changes or good results). I ordered both again in pure forms. 1st came the raspberry. Took it by itself (powder form) for one week and notice I was a little less hungry. Didn't notice weight loss because I was on my period and I have PMS badly. The following week, the green coffee came (pure pill form). Since May 19th started taking both and after one week I noticed a big difference. After one week I lost 5lbs. I say 3lbs was water since I just ended my period. With both, I felt full all day, everyday. Yesterday, a family member noticed I dropped a few (probably cause I wasn't bloated).

I have to add that I increased my walking to 5 - 6 days a week and for 2-3 hours along with strength training. I found it hard for me to lose weight even with execerise and diet before taking the supplements, so I wanted to give this an all out effort. Since May 19th, I ate up to 1500 calories a day and since joining myfitnesspal I decreased to 1300 as recommended. I also drink 8 glasses of water and green tea 3xs a day due to my extraordinary ability to retain water.

For me, it's a breeze to eat 1300 calories because the supplements suppress my appetite all day. The next two weeks will give me a clearer picture on how much I can lose on my routine. I exercise and eat less to replace bad habits and look at the supplements as support. I take both in the a.m and the green coffee bean extract only at lunch. Never hungry at dinner so I eat lightly. I think the coffee bean helps me to pee a lot as well because a couple of days I forgot to drink a lot of water or tea and I still went quite a bit. There are mixed reviews on the internet about both products. My assumption is that these are food based products and will have different reactions for different body types. I know this is long but, it is my experience so far. I'll be glad to keep you posted if you like. :smile:
  • lforner46
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I only have the rasberry ketone pills - not sure if they are a "pure form" . The ingredients are rasberry ketones, green tea extract and vegetable stearate - maybe that is a filler?
  • Leimaro
    Options
    I checked my old bottles and Vegetable stearate is listed as other ingredients (a filler). My products' ingredients only say (individually) rasberry ketones. Other says, green coffee bean extract , vegetable cellulose for the capsule shell. I forgot to mention that I take two capsules of green coffee in the a.m. and lunch. and the recommended amount of ketones.

This is where I purchased mine if you are interested: iherb.com
    You can buy the Genesis brand of pure green coffee bean at the iherb.com website. They had supply on-hand unlike other sites. 60capsules for 23.99 at the time (I found this to be cheap for pure ones) and received a discount.

From iherb to me:
    Your personal iHerb coupon code is YUC699 You can share your code with family and friends. Any new customer you refer to us will receive $5 off their first order.
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just that from iherb.com should be here any day. I ordered the pure coffee bean extract.
  • Leimaro
    Options
    Hi workout chick, Let me no how it works for you. This is my second week on the green coffee. Will weigh in on Sat.
  • escobar80103
    Options
    I went to my local vitamin store and they told me to get the "real" reaspberry ketones (without any fillers) would be over $200 for a month supply. Anybody else heard of this? I'll check out the mentioned website. Has anybody tried Montel's Williams' Safslim?
  • Leimaro
    Options
    I think you can find it a lot cheaper online. Bought mine online from amazon in pure powder form for 20 bucks. should last 2-3 months depending how I take it.
  • lforner46
    Options
    I did lose 1.5 lbs last week. NOt sure if it was the rasberry ketones or just my breakthrough weight loss that happens about once a month.
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    All I can say is that they helped me get off my plateau and I lost 3 lbs in the past week doing nothing differently than I have been doing for the past couple of months.
  • lforner46
    Options
    WHICH ONE - RASBERRY KETONES OR GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT OR BOTH??
    All I can say is that they helped me get off my plateau and I lost 3 lbs in the past week doing nothing differently than I have been doing for the past couple of months.