New Introduction

Options
Hi Ladies! I'm fairly new to this site. I started, but as I dieted and worked out I somehow managed to gain 5 pounds in my first week, picked up my toys and stomped off. But i'm back now. Born and raised in Minnesota. 34 with a soon to be 12yr old son. I've been really unhappy with myself and my weight. I don't know how these groups work.

Replies

• Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel your pain! My youngest just turned 8 and I'm still lugging weight gain from my pregnancy! I'm tried too...tried of talking out how I want to lose weight! Now my plan is to lose the weight...which is harder than I thought. It's literally coming off one pound at a time and now wondering if my goal is a realistic one. With patience and focus we'll both have a weight loss story to share !

I'm new at this as well and had a gain last week too... Surprisingly, it was after including a lot more cardio and weights. Look up weight gain and strength training..maybe you'lll find some encouraging information. Good luck!
  • picsgurl
    picsgurl Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! Your welcomed to add me as a friend for a little extra motivation. I have almost 100 pounds to lose and can use all the motivation I can get. :)
  • msmakeover
    msmakeover Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome...I am glad you didn't give up.

I am 40 and live in AL. I have had my page awhile, just never used it til now.

Best wishes to you.