Vitamins, Minerals, Nutrients and Herbs

Options
One of my goals this year was to start taking my supplements to kick things up a notch. I shared a video of some of the things I am taking on TPH facebook page and why.

If you are taking supplements, what kind are you using and what are the benefits you have found to help you out?

xo Cat

Replies

• TheBlessedMomma
    Options
    In the morning, I put a shot of unsweetened, natural cranberry juice and a teaspoon of psyllium husk into my water. I take a children's multi-vitamin (adults made me nauseous), vitamin C and my omega 3. to counter act stress I take astragalus or ashwagandha...or both :). I take a calcium chew when I think of it. Keep hearing of the wonderful things garlic does so I'll take kyolic, when I think of it.
    If my 'friend' is visiting, I load up on chamomile tea, it reduces cravings and I don't binge on the girls' cookies much. Speaking of that friend, raspberry leaf tea is wonderful during and right after (especially to reduce a heavier flow), I have BOXES of it. I love it.-this past winter I was drinking it nightly. I also read that Evening Primrose oil helps counter PMS, but I never can remember to take it the week prior so I'm not sure.
    I have Slipper Elm Bark lozenges for sore throat (opera singer friend sold me on it) and local honey for seasonal allergies. This post is getting too long so I won't get into Yerba Matte (you can read up on it), so good bye friends!
  • bonnieandsunny
    Options
    I'm on a plant-based lifestyle, so I take Vit. B12. Other than that I don't take any vitamins. I do use chia and flax seed daily for the good Omega 3 fats.