Weight Loss Warriors, Challenges for 06/04-06/10

Options

Replies

• 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Got Day 1 and 2 done for both exercise and water. I will admit it will be harder to do this when I go back to work.
  • rejie1
    rejie1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Took 6-4 off except for water made that goal. 6-5 made both of the goals. YIPEEEE.:laugh:
  • elpalacio79
    elpalacio79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 1 over done on the water, i just love water so much. no exercise. :( shame on me. :sad:

Day 2, great on the water, of course, just finished 30 min of exercise - goal complete. :glasses:
  • Going4Healthy
    Going4Healthy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Got my water in yesterday... yay me! But no exercise.

Was not a good night at home. I ended up shutting me and my laptop away for the evening and sulked. Shame on me! Still trying to shake of the mood it put me in. It could be a long, long day my friends.

(Don't forget to invite your MFP friends to the group. The more support we all have, the easier this journey will be!)
  • tlctrace
    tlctrace Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    8 glasses of water and 30 minutes of exercise for Tuesday.

I've already done 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning...but unfortunately I just ate 2 glazed donuts from Shipley's. :embarassed:
  • Vegastei
    Vegastei Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    day one only got 7 glasses of water but exercised for 30 min
    day two had 9 glasses of water but only exercised for 19 min
    Trying for both today
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Day 1- 8 glasses water; 20 minutes 30DS
    Day 2- 10 glasses water; 20 minutes 30DS; 20 minutes cardio
  • Egracias
    Egracias Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got the exercise down. That seems easier for me right now. It's the water part that I really struggle with. Usually I only get about 4 glasses of liquid in a day.
  • elpalacio79
    elpalacio79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Did great today. All of my waters and plusssssssss, got and 1 and 1/2 of exercise, i really had to push myself today. i remember that i have a wedding to go to in 3 months and i have to loose 30lbs by then, so im gettiing my game on. i really have to loose them, i made a promise to my baby cousing that i would do it for his wedding and just realized yesterday that it is only 3 months away.
  • Vegastei
    Options
    so today was good for me.... did 30 min of exercise and 9 glasses of water. some how water is starting to become easier :)
  • Going4Healthy
    Options
    Very interesting and frustrating.... :explode:

Water is normally my bigger challenge but I have managed to get all my in every day this week. Now the exercise? For some reason, I just cannot seem to get that going this week. That is going to be my focus today.

MUST

BURN

CALORIES!
  • tlctrace
    tlctrace Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wednesday was a good day...9 glasses of water, 32 mintues on the elliptical, and a 15 mintue walk.
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    Options
    Wednesday was a good day for me 10 glasses of water and 90 mins total of elliptical, weights, and swimming.... on my way to the gym now for
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Got my water and exercise in yesterday! I really need to get more cardio in though and not just 30DS.
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wed was good.....tons of water and 30 min walking

Thursday...already got all my water in (it's only 2:00) and walked 3.4 miles this morning, will walk 2-3 more this evening
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    ok i'm up to 120 oz of water....it's 4:20 pm. Is there such a thing as TOO MUCH WATER?
  • Vegastei
    Options
    Day 4

80 oz of water
    and just did the first day of c25k so that 28 min on the treadmill

I'm feeling really great and motivated right now :)
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    Options
    Thursday:
    96 oz of water
    65 minutes at the gym
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    Options
    ok i'm up to 120 oz of water....it's 4:20 pm. Is there such a thing as TOO MUCH WATER?

AWESOME!
    I don't think so....I think you will just "release" it out in the bathroom. :laugh:
  • Going4Healthy
    Options
    We made it to Friday, gang... and I'm doing my happy dance! Don't forget to keep up with the challenge during the weekend. And, look for a new challenge on Monday morning! If you have suggestions, let me know. I've gotten a few good ones sent to me by message.

I've been really good this week with the water but my exercise just didn't happen. Thanks for all of the support and encouragement throughout the week. You were a HUGE help even if you didn't know it.