Looking For New Friends I have 100+ to loose

Options
2»

Replies

• thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi all I have almost 100 pounds more to go. I'd love some support. I'm also on youtube name nevahsatisfied. I haven't updated in a few weeks as I wasn't doing so well. But I'm back and motivated! I look forward to support and being supportive!
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Hey I YT years ago and need motivation to get back on track. My YT name is SeriousBlackNJ
  • EbonyPhoenix22
    Options
    Hi all! I am also trying to lose at least 100 pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend!!! Good luck and motivation to you all!
  • SkinnyVMM
    SkinnyVMM Posts: 9
    Options
    wow this is great, the unity! i feel the love ;-) I have 100+ to lose as well. let the weight loss begin!!!!!!!
  • Bignfulww
    Bignfulww Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies I will be adding you all :-)
  • ThickNThunda
    ThickNThunda Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation I can get, lol
  • HersexysheMrs
    Options
    Hello, I can relate. I am more then happy to be a weightloss buddy. You can add me . I would like to lose 70 pounds because to me I won't look sickly but in a physicians eyes I need to lose 100. I have had to many friends whom were obese lost all of the weight but started looking like bobble heads or looked very sick. People already talk about me because I am overweight, then once I lose it who wants to hear "Oh, whats wrong with her, is she ok" so I will stop at the weight I feel comfortable at .We as women need to uplift and motivate each other. Be blessed sista.