Options
    Weight 200 lbs
    Waist 39.0 in
    Hips 48.0 in
    Thigh 25.0 in
    Upper Arm 14.0 in
  • spresley89
    Options
    How did you accurately measure yourself? I can't seem to get it right....where do I measure my waist, and where do I measure my hips, (info for thighs and upper arms is appreciated too) lol
  • BridgettBZ
    BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Each time you take your body measurements, it is crucial to use the same measuring tape and place it in the same position on each body part. Using a different measuring tape or positioning the measuring tape differently on each body part may show incorrect results.

Waist
    Measure at your natural waist, which is approximately 2" above your hip bone.

Hips
    Start at hip level (right above pubic bone) on one side. Then capture the middle of the glutes before wrapping around to the opposite side. Be sure that the tape measure is also capturing the widest part of the hips.

Chest
    Wrap the tape high under your armpits and around to the front of your chest. Before recording this measurement, make sure that your arms lowered to your sides. Relax and then record this chest measurement when your chest is at natural size.

Thighs
    Measure at the highest point of the thigh, under the pubic bone.

Calves
    Measure at the thickest point of the calf, typically halfway between the knee and the ankle.

Biceps
    Extend the upper arm. Wrap the tape measure around the bicep halfway between the armpit and the fold of the elbow. Relax the arm down by your side in a natural state and record your measurement.
  • efranftw
    efranftw Posts: 3
    Options
    Waist is right around your very bottom ribs, hips is around the blades of your hip bones. Arms and thighs are really up to you, it's harder to nail them because there aren't any lateral bones for reference. All that really matters is that you're consistent, so that your before-and-after comparison actually means something. I did my thigh really high, over that lump that kind of juts into my crotch, and my arm between the bicep and deltoid.

Weight 115
    Neck 12.75
    Waist 26
    Hips 34.5
    Thigh 21.75
    Upper Arm 11.5
  • sraz2007
    sraz2007 Posts: 1
    Options
    where do you get the tickers? I started this a little bit ago but would like to join the group for the accountability :)
  • paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Weight: 132lbs
    Neck: 11in
    Waist: 27in
    Hips: 37.5in
  • WannaBeDiesel
    WannaBeDiesel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wt 158
    chest
    neck
    waist
    hips

I'll have to get all these tomorrow at the gym
  • bpkendrick
    Options
    Today is my first day really tracking with the fitbit, however I have been using myfitnesspal for about a month.
    My stats are (and this is awful)

5'2"

Quite round and very much overweight. My goal is to loose 30 pounds.
  • Iluvmydogs24
    Options
    150 lbs. Measurements to follow when I find my tape :) my goal is to get fit and loose 25 pounds before my wedding next year!
  • cynsational82
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Here are my stats:
    164 pounds
    Waist 37
    Hips 40
    Chest 41
    Thighs 25
    Calves 15
    Biceps 13
    I am hoping to lose 10 pounds

13364626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • BridgettBZ
    BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well I suppose since I started the group I should share as well... yikes lol.

SW: 215lbs
    GW: 160lbs

Waist: 37 3/4
    Chest: 41
    Hips: 50
    Thighs: 29
    Biceps: 15
    Calves: 18
  • TChelleD
    TChelleD Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    CW: 216.6
    GW: 150.0

Bust: 46.5
    Waist: 41
    Hips: 47.5
    Thigh: 26.5
    Calf: 17
    Arm: 15.5
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    Ugh... well, here goes nothing...

Neck: 15.5"
    Bust: 49.5"
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 47.5"
    Thigh-L: 28"
    Thigh-R: 27.5"
    Calf-L: 15.25"
    Calf-R: 15.5"
    Upper Arm-L: 14.5"
    Upper Arm-R: 14"
  • quruuxley
    quruuxley Posts: 20
    Options
    Weight 196lbs
    Neck 13"
    Breasts 34"
    Waist 36"
    Hips 40"
  • ndominguez82
    Options
    Started awhile ago but drifted away!! I'm back and ready to go again... 38 pounds to lose and I know I can do it!! Will power!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]21915828.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I refuse to measure myself because I'm pregnant... I will probably cry as I had a pre-pregnant waist measurement of 29 inches lol. But I'm about 155 pounds. Not really looking to lose weight of course, just gain back some of the muscle tone that I've lose since being so inactive for months. The shred isn't really great for losing actual pounds anyway. It's all about the measurements so everyone should definitely make sure to measure at least Day 1 and Day 30, but it's really cool to get measurements at Day 15 as well! The first time I did I took all those measurements and was able to see that the majority of my inches came off between Days 15 and 30.
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    NOt meaning to sound harsh chick but are you allowed to excserise so exstensivly when preganant?
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    weight 126lb
    arms 10 inchs
    thigh 20 inchs
    upper waist 28 inches
    lower waist 35 inches
    hips 37 inches
    bust 37 inches
  • rememberme0_0
    Options