SURFER DUDES WEEK 9 WEIGH IN (06/07)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hey Surfer Dudes!!!! 3 more weigh ins left!!!! Good luck to everyone with Week 9 weigh ins and a SPECIAL good luck to our representing teammates: NGWARAI2012 & LELASUTT!

Format:

PW:
CW:

Replies

• lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 162.0
    CW: 161.0

I was really hoping for a better number, but I gave it my all this week. I hope it helps the team out.
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    PW: 170
    CW: 170

Good Luck NGWARAI2012 & LELASUTT!! You can do it!!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    PW- 183
    CW- 185.4

Well I think it’s official. I've plateaued. I keep gaining and losing the same 2 pounds even though I'm still on track. It's sooo frustrating but I'm not giving up. Sorry team. Hopefully it will be back down next week!
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PW: 199.3
    CW: 199.3

I didn't get to work out as much as I normally do this week, which is probably why I stayed the same. This week should be much better.
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    Hi guys ... I really went all out this week - I hope I did enough for the team.

PW: 185.4 lb. :indifferent:
    CW: 182.8 lb. :bigsmile:

I reached a couple of milestones this week too:
    - OVER 40 LBS LOST SINCE I STARTED :drinker:
    - BMI OF 24.8 IN THE HEALTHY RANGE :drinker:
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW 165.0 5/31/12

CW 164.8 6/07/12

.......a 2 oz lost what's up with that!!!

4526527.png[/url]
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    PW 159.2
    CW 159.2
    Gain: 0 lbs from last Thursday's weigh in. I had lost my gain by Friday last week, but it's TOM, sooooo.... NEXT WEEK folks!
    Great job to you all!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 166.9
    CW: 168.1

I had a rough week with my diet! Having the kids home for lunchtime is a bit of a struggle for me, as i have to make seperate lunches and get lazy...so I eat whatever they are eating. I need to plan better for this coming week!!! I have to THANK Michael for this week's challenge, which REALLY pushed me to try something new and I am LOVING it!!!! I was up to 170.9 on Monday morning...so thanks to the jogging and am back down!!!! I am COMMITTED to my new activity!!!! It really makes me feel great!!! I promise to have better numbers as far as the weigh in for next week!!!

Congrats to you guys!!! WTG!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hi guys ... I really went all out this week - I hope I did enough for the team.

PW: 185.4 lb. :indifferent:
    CW: 182.8 lb. :bigsmile:

I reached a couple of milestones this week too:
    - OVER 40 LBS LOST SINCE I STARTED :drinker:
    - BMI OF 24.8 IN THE HEALTHY RANGE :drinker:

A HUGE Congrats to you!!!!!!! What GREAT accompishments this week!!! THANK you for doing such a great job and encouraging us!!!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    PW: 162.0
    CW: 161.0

I was really hoping for a better number, but I gave it my all this week. I hope it helps the team out.

WTG!!!! Thank you so much for rep our team!!! You did an awesome job!!!!!!!!