Arghhhhh having a fat day

Options
fiveohmike
fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
I had my cheat meal last night and I am paying for it.....ate 4 bigass slices of pizza and downed a bottle of wine.

Yep I hit the scale and my stomach hates me.

I stayed under my TDEE by 100 calories though :)

I did workout before hand as well, plus I am going on a Crazy hike tomorrow....just feel gross at the moment.

Replies

• SarieCherries
    SarieCherries Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Its just one day in a long line of days feeling awesome!

My weight is up too and I actually did really great staying at my cut hitting close to macros. I feel the frustration today. All work and no progres. :( not sure if I should just keep on or make some changes. Feeling like I'm not doing it right or something. My vlcd friends are posting losses, only gains for me. Sadface.
  • missdimpley
    missdimpley Posts: 192
    Options
    I hate it. I bet it was from sodium, new day today :)
  • Vespyr
    Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Done that a couple times...one day I think I'll learn that it's just not worth it. :) Lots of water and time.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water today!
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    somehow, it still surprises me when a man claims to have a 'fat day'. LOL! You just rarely ever hear them say it! I love this forum...everyone is so forthright. :happy:
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    FaT day here too. So thirsty, I bet I've already drank a gallon of water so I'm guessing I'm retaining water.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    huh, what....? you lost me to daydreaming after "downed a bottle of wine"

need. weekend. now.
  • CleanandLean33
    Options
    You are doing brilliantly! Look at you previous posts to remember!! :-))
    One day/ cheat meal won't make you fat... But maybe the depressant qualities of vino plus maybe a carb/sugar crash after the pizza together might have left you feeling a little less resilient? Tomorrow is a new day on your journey :-)
  • fiveohmike
    Options
    One day/ cheat meal won't make you fat... But maybe the depressant qualities of vino plus maybe a carb/sugar crash after the pizza together might have left you feeling a little less resilient? Tomorrow is a new day on your journey :-)

Heh I know lol......I am doing a 5 mile hike in the morning :) That will get me going again
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Hydrate today and your hike tomorrow will feel great!
  • each_day_stronger
    each_day_stronger Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I had one too a couple of days ago at Applebees. It was gross and high calorie...that's what I get for not planning. And I felt it in my body that day and the next, I just felt gross. Good news? The next day and today I've been eating a bit better, and going on a few short walks. Baby steps for me, but just goes to show you can always get back on the horse :)
  • saral8981
    saral8981 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Having a "cheat night" and still stayed under TDEE?! That is a victory in itself!! Im sure the change was just due to sodium, etc.
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

^agree^ ...

Your doing amazingly well and if you don't have a blow out once in a while you will prob end up binging one day cos you haven't have those things for a while ... like you said it was a fat day!!!! not a fat life!!!! ...

Amazing how one meal can do it to us... enjoy your hike!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Having a "cheat night" and still stayed under TDEE?! That is a victory in itself!! Im sure the change was just due to sodium, etc.

Yeah - I agree. That's pretty awesome for a cheat day. I bet your hike will lift your mood immensely!
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Mine wasn't a cheat day but three days of being out of town for work. I try to bring "good" food with me but there's only so much I can pack. I end up eating at the hotel restaurant or some other restaurant. I try to make good choices but sometimes I can't resist temptation.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I had my cheat meal last night and I am paying for it.....ate 4 bigass slices of pizza and downed a bottle of wine.

Yep I hit the scale and my stomach hates me.

I stayed under my TDEE by 100 calories though :)

I did workout before hand as well, plus I am going on a Crazy hike tomorrow....just feel gross at the moment.

I also had pizza (gluten free of course) yesterday and today my hands are a bit swollen!!!!! But it was so worth it....mmmmm :drinker:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Pizza ... mmm ... nom, nom, nom. All that sodium?!?! Glug, glug, glug! :laugh: It'll go away soon. Drink up!! Have fun on your hike, too! Think of me mowing the yard tomorrow ... yippee. :grumble: :smile:
  • fiveohmike
    Options
    So the crazy thing about this fat day...i was .4lbs light then yesterday before the Pizza lol....my body musta been like nom nom nom nom