D1 L1: Share your thoughts, frustrations, advice, etc...

Options
2»

Replies

• TChelleD
    TChelleD Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    “Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!”
    ― Jillian Michaels
  • SaucyPeas
    SaucyPeas Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yippee..So glad I found this group. I started last night with my son and I struggled alot with the push ups. Im pretty heavy and it really hurt my knees but I did what I could. I also had trouble with some of the cardio but I pushed through it. Overall I was pretty proud of myself. My biggest problem right now is that Ive lost enough weight that my bras are getting loose so my boobs were seriously doing some crazy bouncing. lol.... I kept thiking maybe I should video this and sell it..haha. Sigh.. New bras ftw!
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    “Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!”
    ― Jillian Michaels

I started today and I have it paused at the beginning of Circuit 3. Trying not to puke over here. I am soooo out of shape. I have been having to stop every 5 minutes and lay on the floor. I hope this gets easier.
  • BridgettBZ
    BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It does get easier, trust me! Just keep pushing thru and don't worry about stopping to take a breather... Jillian's "girls" stop occasionally too if you watch close enough lol,
  • TChelleD
    Options
    “It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs.”
    ― Jillian Michaels
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    3rd day now..... and I have sunburn :(

Of course this would happen to me! and it is making me discouraged.

I'm not sure how I can do the exercises with sunburn all over my body... it hurts to move.

Any recommendations?
  • TChelleD
    Options
    Knee injury has had me out since Thursday. :( plan on picking back up on Monday. :) I'm may be down but sure as hell ain't out! Keep up the good work ladies.
  • BridgettBZ
    Options
    Knee injury has had me out since Thursday. :( plan on picking back up on Monday. :) I'm may be down but sure as hell ain't out! Keep up the good work ladies.

You got this!!
  • TChelleD
    Options
    Im back. :) I made it through the workout and a 4 mile walk/run. I so got this. Keep up the great work ladies. :-)
  • BridgettBZ
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Glad you were able to get back to it!!!