Success/Progress/Testimonial requests

Options
2»

Replies

• lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my new journey with EMTWL. Yesterday was my first day of trying to eat over 1700 calories. Since it was my day off, I slept in until 10am (normally I'm up at 4Am) and that didn't give me enough time in the day to eat all my calories. I don't think I could have eaten all of them anyway as I was full after my lunch (which I had to eat at dinner time). I also started lifting weights yesterday and I'm proud that I actually did it, being that I wasn't looking forward to walking into the man cave section of the gym! Today I was up at 4am, and it will be interesting to see if I can get all my calories in. I spent half of my day off preparing my food for the week, which is half of this battle. My biggest problem was not being prepared and then I would come home from a work out and want to pig out! I brought my work out clothes and all my food that will take me through my work out. I found a a 12 week weight lifting program for women over 40 on bodybuilding.com called Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. I like this program because she gives you little videos on what each of the exercises are and she gives you a diet with a food list and it's all for free. Even though I didn't get to all of my calories yesterday, I definately felt I had lots of energy through out the day!
  • stephwats84
    stephwats84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started EMWL last week and I am down 1lb. I am so amazed that eating more (of the right things of course) can really help you lose. I have struggled with weight for too long and I am ready to take charge. Can't wait to share a testimonial once I have lost more weight!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hi guys we needs those success stories...please please please send to success@em2wl.com

Thanks again