Lucia and Kiki!

Options
Noor13
Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
Ladies, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you.

You have no idea how much you changed my life to the positive. I have been struggling for almost 15 years now, and within a few weeks everything turned around. I feel so liberated!

Thank you so much, and keep up the great work!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I want to second that....
    It still gets me so emotional...but I know that everyone on here understand the emotional aspect of this journey. Our journey's arent all the same, but they all lead to the same goal.
    I still hear all the voices saying: "you have three children, your body will never be the same again, will never look that good again..." Stuff that.

Thank you ladies.

Here's to two great women and their gift! And to all the friends here on EMTWL too...you all rock!
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:

:drinker:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I want to second that....
    It still gets me so emotional...but I know that everyone on here understand the emotional aspect of this journey. Our journey's arent all the same, but they all lead to the same goal.
    I still hear all the voices saying: "you have three children, your body will never be the same again, will never look that good again..." Stuff that.

Thank you ladies.

Here's to two great women and their gift! And to all the friends here on EMTWL too...you all rock!
    :heart: :flowerforyou:

Oh my, girl I know what you mean..about the "oh you had three babies"...cause I had "FIVE"..lol. I love telling people that...I tell everyone if I can do it I know you can too...

Thanks so much for the kind words!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Guys, thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you guys...you guys keep this forum going with the amazing and kind and respectful support you give! THANK YOU!!!!:heart:

Lucia
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you.

You have no idea how much you changed my life to the positive. I have been struggling for almost 15 years now, and within a few weeks everything turned around. I feel so liberated!

Thank you so much, and keep up the great work!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

You have no idea how much that means.:flowerforyou:

So many years of keeping my opinion to myself, it's so hard to retrain myself to do the opposite now. But I love seeing the ones that are able to sift through all of the crazy opinions out there, and really make a lifestyle that works for them, and not feel constantly enslaved.

I know that we aren't the first ones to "stumble upon" this info, but I'm grateful that this community continues to spread the info and the love is such a positive way. I've seen SO many people that have the info but either don't care to spread it, or are more interested in showing you how unintelligent you are for *not* already knowing. I'm so happy it's not like that here. Demeaning each other is not the same as "helping" one another to change. :smile:

The EM2WL fam is amazing. Unlike anything I could've imagined.

The fam makes it happen. You guys are the best, and the reason we do it. :smooched: :flowerforyou:

~Kiki
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Amen! I don't know what I would have done without you girls! You are a true inspiration! To think that I'd be struggling for the rest of my life without this board, is crazy!
  • missdimpley
    missdimpley Posts: 192
    Options
    Me too.. that comes from a lady who was once a 330lbs going through a long time battle with weight loss. even though I finally reached lowest weight last year, but been battle with it up and down within 10lbs.. now up 10lbs. Working on changing my relationship with food and emotional eating. Thank you Kiki and Lucia for putting up with a lady like me. <3
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    A big thankyou fom me as well!

It's great to have somewhere with so much great information and to know if I have a question I would feel comfortable to ask it knowing I'd be taken seriously and get great feedback.

I know I would still be struggling, hungry, losing and gaining it straight back, thinking I would have to struggle for the rest of my life or just give up if it wasn't for this group. I'm so glad I found it when I did.

Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Thank you ladies!!!! You are wonderful and beautiful and supportive and straight up ah-may-zing!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes! You guys have put a lot of work and thought into this. Not only have you created this EMTWL group, but the website, videos, and the facebook group. You are going above and beyond to help others. I hope that we can all work hard to improve and pay it forward to others that need this help and information. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • itwasntme
    itwasntme Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes! Thank you Lucia and Kiki and all the great people in this group! I have learned so much and I feel so liberated! I've never been able to stick to a VLCD for more than 2 days so I always gave up. Now I can do this and I am doing it!! Thank you for always being there for questions and your support! :drinker:
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    I would like to say THANK YOU!!! For changing the way I look at diet and exercise. I was caught up for years on the hamster wheel of low calorie high exercise, with little to no results. I was starving, cranky, tired and frustrated. I think if more trainers had half the knowledge Ive learned from you 2 ladies there would be more fit people. I worked with a trainer for 1 year and NOTHING HAPPENED TO MY BODY!!!!. I cant thank you guys enough, and I share what Ive learned with everyone I know.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Thank you for not being afraid to speak out against societal norm, to plant seeds of health out there for those willing to listen! I'm so thrilled to be a part of something so AWESOME and so life-changing! Thank you for giving me the information and tools to get my life back!
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Lucia and Kiki rock!! Thanks for giving so much of yourselves to help all of us. It is very much appreciated! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Big thanks here as well...you guys have NO idea what an impact you are making!
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Mega, humungous thanks from me too, ladies. I can't believe how much better I feel health-wise since starting to follow this way of losing weight. I am on a scale break at the moment but I just know that when I hop on to it again it doesn't matter what it says because my clothes fit SO much better than they did.

...and all that just from eating more ?! :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    HUGE ditto to what everyone else has written!! I'd still be starving myself and making myself and everyone around me miserable if I hadn't stumbled upon this group!!!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Thanks for all you do!! :)
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    you gals totally rock!! :glasses:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I can't explain how much you have helped in improving my attitude of becoming healthy and not just getting "skinny fat"!

Even the terminology my children use are different., like "I can't wait until you're thin, I mean FIT, so you can take a lick of my ice cream." I told him I could, I just didn't want to at the time. I was so impressed by his understanding. I now have children that will be able to grow up with positive self images. Because their mom's has changed.

I credit that transformation to the both of you and all the positive wonderful people on this forum!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: