Jillian Michaels yoga meltdown

Options
jholland99
jholland99 Posts: 31 Member
thinking about starting to do yogo and found Jillian Michaels Yoga meltdown dvd.. Need opinions about this before i buy it, any comments are good info. Also if u know any good Pilates dvds let me know as well miss doing Piltates and need it back in my life.. The weight is coming off and this is my way to TONE Tone tone UP....

Replies

• RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Since no one's responded yet, here's my take on it. I have the video, only did it once. It's a great workout, not at all a nice, calming type of yoga, you switch up your moves alot so it really does keep your heart rate up. (hence the meltdown part)
    I am going to start doing it again on my days off, to switch up my routine.
  • jholland99
    jholland99 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comment..

didn't think i was gonna get a response might try it out and figured that it was " not calming" she is intense

Starting belly dancing fitness classes for the summer and then might start that in the fall
  • cazzy147
    cazzy147 Posts: 47
    Options
    Level one of it is up one Youtube x
  • thewaterwoman
    Options
    SOOOOOOO sorry to just see this NOW :)

I will also mesage you to make sure you see this
    If you are wanting calm yoga DVDS ...GO for Rodey Yee power yoga for beginners streght ,excellent
    Brain Kest is another great one power yoga

I am not sure ifyou said you had P90X but he stretch one in here is good ,the hour and a half one more intense
    saying this because if you have this then you say money all togther

Thanks for answering ladies ..