Week 2

mommajolynn
mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
Did W2D1 today and I didn't do too bad. It was tough at the end but for the most part I think I did pretty well.

I am feeling pretty darn good today. Now to shower and go off to work. Going to do D2 on Sunday.

Replies

• buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    good job!! keep it up!
  • mommajolynn
    thanks! Where are you at on the program?
  • buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Just did W3D2 today-run felt more comfortable- (stride, body stance/form) but the actual "run" was harder than D1....we will see how W3D3 goes....
  • mommajolynn
    I am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I just want to go out and run every day lol
  • mommajolynn
    Just finished W2D2. Not as hard as Day 1 but still tough. But I'm getting there. Tomorrow I need to invest in bike shorts to go under my running shorts.. the started to rise and chafe a bit today :(
  • souper71
    souper71 Posts: 21
    I'm starting W2D1 tomorrow.
  • mommajolynn
    Awesome! Good luck! I am so loving it
  • I'm loving C25K too. Its such a great programme. I did W2D2 a couple of days ago and found it easier than W2D1. Hoping my 3rd run tomorrow will come easily. Not sure if I'll be ready to move on though! We'll see. Well done on your progress
  • amyliz0226
    amyliz0226 Posts: 37
    Just finished W2D3 today. Well, actually D4 because I do this 4 days a week. Will start W3 on Wednesday. So far, I am loving this! It kicks my butt at 5:30 am, but I manage to push through it!