Anyone else love supernatural?

Options
13»

Replies

• LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Another SPN fan here! :D I wasn't huge fan of the bigger storyline of S7 but the episodes were entertaining nontheless.

Also, (since I'm never getting over this) I've met Misha Collins (and few other from SPN) in Asylum 7 <3

Good to know there are other Supernatural fans here :)

You were at Asylum 7? Shut UP - *I* was at Asylum7! Group C :) Those chicks from Norway were craaaaazy.
  • StephD1185
    StephD1185 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    After seeing this board and needing a new series to start on Netflix I am now a big Supernatural fan! I am halfway through the second season :) I love it. I just wanted to say thanks for asking the question and showing all the love you have for the show!

I agree about wishing to be in a Sam and Dean sandwich ;)
  • jen67211
    jen67211 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hell yeah can't wait for the next season! More Felicia Day!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Supernatural. I. Am. Obsessed. :)

Castiel: This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes.

And they actually have the definition of "assbutt" in the online urban dictionary:

" Assbutt: An exclamation used to distract Angels just before you throw a Molotov at them."

Nice.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Meesha in season 6 is awesome they have some fun filming these episodes :laugh:
  • thenataliej
    thenataliej Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My favourite episode is Yellow Fever, Dean is too hilarious in it.
    I love his scream when the cat jumps out of the locker!

HaHa me too I can watch that scene over and over again and P*** myself laughing each time. :laugh:

I am def a Dean girl but that Castiel yes please :love:
  • StephD1185
    Options
    So over the weekend I had a Supernatural marathon and am now halfway through season 3. I can't wait to be caught up. This show is addicting!!
  • princessmollbunny
    Options
    is anyone else worried that they were only going to do 5 seasons and now they're geared up to do their 8th? am just hoping that they can keep it fresh (thinking of charmed and shuddering ) that said i havent seen the end of season 7 xo
  • TattoodITGuy
    Options
    I watch as many episodes on netflix as i can. Its a great show!!!!
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    is anyone else worried that they were only going to do 5 seasons and now they're geared up to do their 8th? am just hoping that they can keep it fresh (thinking of charmed and shuddering ) that said i havent seen the end of season 7 xo

Yeah, I'm worried about that. Supernatural is starting to show its age. Not in the bad, stale, "this show is way over the hill" sort of way. But you can definitely tell that this is a maturing show that is soon going to be past its prime. I hope the produces have the decency to end well, on their own terms, even if that means ending it a season or two before it would have been canceled.

To be honest, season 7 wasn't one of my favorites. I felt like the drama and tension was lacking. There were more stand alone episodes than in the past couple seasons, which I liked, but I felt like the story arc got lost in those stand alones, which is a shame. In earlier seasons, there was such a great balance between stand-alones and the season story arc.

The cliff hanger of season 7 is very interesting. There's a lot of potential there and I hope its done well.
  • princessmollbunny
    Options

Yeah, I'm worried about that. Supernatural is starting to show its age. Not in the bad, stale, "this show is way over the hill" sort of way. But you can definitely tell that this is a maturing show that is soon going to be past its prime. I hope the produces have the decency to end well, on their own terms, even if that means ending it a season or two before it would have been canceled.

To be honest, season 7 wasn't one of my favorites. I felt like the drama and tension was lacking. There were more stand alone episodes than in the past couple seasons, which I liked, but I felt like the story arc got lost in those stand alones, which is a shame. In earlier seasons, there was such a great balance between stand-alones and the season story arc.

The cliff hanger of season 7 is very interesting. There's a lot of potential there and I hope its done well.

yeah thats what i thought it had a lot of great eps but it was like its story arc was too big for itself if you know what i mean? xo
  • StephD1185
    Options
    I'm on season 6 right now and just started episode 9 'Clap your hands if you believe' and Sam is dealing with some stuff. He just said: "If you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing, that's fine, but don't dump your whackadoo all over us. We'd rather not step in it." and I just couldn't stop laughing!
  • AmyJo117
    AmyJo117 Posts: 12
    Options
    Love that show!!! Dean + Sam + Castiel = hotness!!!!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Apparently the new head writer (Sera Gamble is gone) is going to save the series, according to the fans and the network.
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love Supernatural too--been a fan since the beginning--but I also lost interest with the later seasons. I probably would have continued watching, but I don't have time for much tv now and unfortunately Supes has fallen to the bottom of my priorities. (I still love you guys! And Castiel; "*kitten*-butt.")
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Saw this on another forum I use you bunch o nerds and thought of you;

http://www.therpf.com/f9/supernatural-props-what-ya-got-96990/index12.html
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My favorite is where the guys show up at an inn and the parking lot is full of identical cars because there is a Supernatural convention going on.
  • skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to read the posts just yet, but we just started watching this show! We just got through season 1 last night and are up to the 2nd episode of the 2nd season (just couldn't end it on the cliffhanger!) Once we get all the seasons watched, I'm going to come back and revisit this thread. We are loving the show though!
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My favorite is where the guys show up at an inn and the parking lot is full of identical cars because there is a Supernatural convention going on.

LOL yes, loved that episode, all the nerdy Dean cosplays.
  • StephD1185
    Options
    Just finished season 7 on Netflix! Is the 8th season on TV now?