Just Started Chalean Extreme today...

Options
2»

Replies

• lilely101
    lilely101 Posts: 1
    Options
    I did Chalean on and off for like 2 months and then completely stop because of school. But even though I didn't stay consistent with the workouts I still lost weight and gain muscle. I'm re -starting the Challenge today, and there's no way I'm backing out this time, please root for me you guys, I'll definitely need the motivation! Thanks, best of luck to everyone!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm in my second week of Lean and have had to take a few breaks due to a car accident, illness and travel but you've just gotta get back on the horse again.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Started Friday, have done 3 workouts so far, Chalean is easy to follow, so far I am loving it! I did not take pictures, or measure, thinking maybe I should?

I almost didn't take pictures either. It was (and still is) so great to see the changes!!

Measurements help, too; but for real--the pictures EVEN IF YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON TO SEE THEM.

(i have mine posted in a public album on facebook of my back shots only. I wanted to inspire/encourage others)

-i am not a beachbody coach, just a regular 35yo chic-
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OK, I am having my husband take pictures tonight, kind of feel like the first time I stepped on the scale all over again!

I'm on my second week of Chalean and feel really good, strong, I am using 15-20 lbs. for lower body, my forearms are not strong enough for the weights, they give out before my legs& glutes, hopefully this will change soon. My clothes seem a little more snug, but in a good way, if that makes sense. Really enjoying the workouts, and am working out less since starting Chalean, love that part!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    OK, I am having my husband take pictures tonight, kind of feel like the first time I stepped on the scale all over again!

I'm on my second week of Chalean and feel really good, strong, I am using 15-20 lbs. for lower body, my forearms are not strong enough for the weights, they give out before my legs& glutes, hopefully this will change soon. My clothes seem a little more snug, but in a good way, if that makes sense. Really enjoying the workouts, and am working out less since starting Chalean, love that part!

*cheer*!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lrlnss
    lrlnss Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started a Chalean Extreme/Brazil Butt Lift hybrid today. :) Add me if you want! :)