when did you start to see results?

Options
klrmumbles
klrmumbles Posts: 12 Member
Loving the program. Just started week 3 of the burn phase. I figure its too early to start seeing a difference just wondering when you noticed a change?

Replies

• isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Last time I did the program I did not notice a huge change until I started the lean phase but I am thyroid challenged so guessing my results are slower than the norm. I had an injury so had to take a couple of months off weights so did cardio starting at 45 min and not do 60min 5-6 days per week and am noticing the fat starting to budge.

I started back with CXE on Friday I believe and was shocked to see so many muslces showing during my workout! They had not shrunk as I expected they would and my strength seems just as good if not better :) Also noticing my body is really getting reshaped, slowly but it is changing.

One thing I have really come to understand through all of this (I started in Jan) don't go to low in calories, if you want faster weight loss - increase cardio (due to my thyroid I have to do at least 5 days per week I think to really see fat loss until I reach my goal then can cut back to probably 3 days), eat clean (no white carbs, sugar (including alcohol) and processed foods) and do the weights 3x times per week and you will see results. I eat 5 mini meals a day and average 1700 cal (5'4" and 140lb but my weight fluctuates crazily so am trying to avoid scale).

It seems like a lot but at 44 and with thyroid issues, it seems to be necessary :)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I took photos every week. i know I could tell a difference in my before the photo shows. I notice from viewing the photos that at around 7weeks my under sports bra back fat wasn't nearly as bad.

Week 5 for side view of my stomach.

About 3 weeks for front stomach view.

About 7 weeks for sexy biceps.

That is just looking at the pics, not measurements or weight.
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of the burn phase, I don't think you can see the results, but I can feel them. My legs and arms were just flabby mess before I started, now I can feel muscles in there when I move. So I'm hoping it's working. :D
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of the burn phase, I don't think you can see the results, but I can feel them. My legs and arms were just flabby mess before I started, now I can feel muscles in there when I move. So I'm hoping it's working. :D

I'll repost one of my favorite quotes in my memory paraphrasing best.

It's from Lee Lebrada.

He says that changes happen on the inside first, so it may take 4-6 weeks before you actually SEE results.

--so don't give up, keep going. this is why most people get pissed off and then quit.--
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Definitely week 3 for me in terms of my biceps and shoulders. They are more defined for sure.
  • Deulsenia
    Deulsenia Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm on my last week of burn phase and of course I dont see anything. However others see little changes. I'm doing both CLX and TF so I will wait it out. :wink:
  • pixiechk201
    pixiechk201 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 (week 2 of Burn phase), the scale hasn't moved at all but I can see calf muscles and tiny little tricep muscles forming. The cellulite on my bum and thighs is almost gone! Even though I haven't really shrunk in inches or weight I'm happy to finally start seeing some progress! Now if only I can fix this tummy...
  • mhenkel0506
    Options
    Just finished the Burn phase and I haven't really seen much progress yet. But I do feel the change! I feel much more strong and was impressed with the ease at which I completed last night's workout! Feels great, so I'm hoping to see more physical changes in the weeks to come!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    not to boost my own post but I uploaded pics yesterday of my 1, 30, 60, and 90 days.
  • Rhaiyne
    Rhaiyne Posts: 16
    Options
    I didn't see a difference until I put my before and 30 day pics side by side. I'm in the middle of Push now. Two more weeks and I'll have my 60 day photos to look at.

ETA... well, nevermind, I can't get the picture to post with it being enormous.
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just wondering if any of you have any results to share on hips and thighs in particular, about when you see results.

I'm in week 3, but when I look at all these women in the program, I notice NONE of them have anything resembling muffin top or thighs...so if that is from doing this workout, I'm encouraged that may be in my future too.

Does it really happen? Anyone have results to share?

thanks!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    these women have their lives built around working out. I have only done (completed) one round of CHX. I still have a little muffin in some jeans.

I would say that this isn't the only workout they have done and with consistent results no muffin top could happen. Also, I notice I have less "muffin" in my workout gear than I do in jeans.

It's also the way you eat, so don't count fully on the workout.

My thighs DID get skinnier.
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    these women have their lives built around working out. I have only done (completed) one round of CHX. I still have a little muffin in some jeans.

I would say that this isn't the only workout they have done and with consistent results no muffin top could happen. Also, I notice I have less "muffin" in my workout gear than I do in jeans.

It's also the way you eat, so don't count fully on the workout.

My thighs DID get skinnier.

That's great to know, thanks! Yes, I realize it doesn't happen after one round--I have just completed 2 full rounds of P90x, eat well, and believe me, I still don't look like the before/after's on their advertisements....I do think it's a culmination of many efforts. Especially after 40, and especially after having kids......

Great to know you have seen some reduction in that area though, and that it sounds possible! thank you!!