Phase 1 Weeks 3&4! :)

AlexanderK1994
AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
So this is the first time I've done the running man and kickouts with arm circles for the full minute! :D

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    That's great.The running man is hard.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Congratulations!!! That running man is definitely a killer!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Thanks! :) I wonder how hard cardio 2 is gonna be xD
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Even cardio 2 the second time is ok! Don't worry!
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Cardio 2 is harder, but very accomplishable. It is made up of all the cardio moves you did in workouts 1,2,3 & 4.
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    I've been able to stand the arm circles, but today was the first day they didn't burn like heck! Isn't it awesome to be getting stronger?
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Nice job...that's an accomplishment. In some ways, cardio 2 is easier, because you only have to do the moves for 30 seconds. There's more of them and they are harder, but it's only for 30 seconds before you change. Those minutes in cardio 1 felt SO long! Keep at it!
  • suzanne63
    Ok.Im starting week 3.I did Day 16 week 3/workout 3/phase 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.I do really like this workout.I like the music alot too.Music always motivates me to workout.I feel great :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Ok I did Day 17 week 3/ workout 4/phase 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.I do like workouts 3 and 4 better.I like workout 3 the best.I feel good.Have a great day :happy:
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    I think I like workout 3 and 4 better than 1 and 2 as well. Is anyone else doing extra workouts? I am going to zumba tonight and running a couple days too
  • Hillis68
    Hillis68 Posts: 4
    Oh my gosh, you two are awesome. I was a puddle after both workout 3 and 4. The plank move in 3 and hollow man in 4 nearly killed me!
  • suzanne63
    They killed me too LOL.I did Day 20 week 3/workout 3 phase 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution :happy:
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    I was so tired today, barely made it through workout 3. I missed it yesterday. I almost lost my motivation to do it today, but I got it done. One more week left in Phase 1, can't believe it.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Thats amazing. I think the running man is the hardest thing so far, at least for me.
    I was wearing a HRM watch the one time I was able to keep it going the whole minute, and my heartrate was sky high.
    Not only are they hard, but I find myself losing 'rhythm' and end up doing that other move where you just kick your legs out in front of you, but keeping them straight as you kick out. This isn't nearly as hard. And I try to get back into rhythm, but if my body doesn't cooperate/too hard, I just keep it that way. I figure as long as I'm moving/hopping, its not so bad.

And her planks where you go from supporting yourself on your forearms, then moving up on to your palms. -- OMG. thats a killer.
    I did notice I had improved on them the 2nd go around.
    The good news - I'm fairly flexible when it comes to those moves where you reach behind and touch your heel on opposite leg (or when you're in the middle of a crunch and touch your inner heel). YAY! :-)
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    I’m no big fan of the running man, but if you keep a rhythm going it’s easier and just try not to think about what you’re doing. In a different J.M. video that I own she has you do the running man and she points out that if 400lbs people can do this exercise without a modification then you should be able to do it too. I always hear her voice in my head saying this when the running man gets too tiring. It’s a matter of mental toughness and I tell myself its only 1 minute and that I better move my *kitten*, lol. Plus the more you do it the easier it gets. :smile:
  • suzanne63
    Ok,I did Day 23 week 4/ workout 3 /phase 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.My kids were good and let me finish my workout.So far so good.Have a great day everyone :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Ok,I did Day 24 / Week 4 /workout 4/ phase 1 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.So it is good I'm still sticking with this program and getting most of the workouts in.I'm a little sore but not too bad.I feel good :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Well,today is the last time I do workout 3 before I move on to phase 2 next week.Day 26 week 4/ workout 3 phase 1 She says I should feel so proud of myself. I do :bigsmile: Have a Happy day everyone :happy:
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    I am at the end of Week 4 -- and yesterday, for the first time, I was able to do all 3 Running Mans for their full minute durations.
    I almost died, but I did it! And just in time to be moving on to Phase 2.
  • suzanne63
    That's great :happy: