No weight loss for awhile....

Options
2»

Replies

• powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My doctor recommended I take a cinnamon/chromium supplement 4x a day. The only thing I notice is that is makes me constipated cause it soaks up all the fluid (and I drink at least 8 cups a day)! Having PCOS makes losing weight harder, no matter what supplements you are on.

Where do you get this at?? I would love to try something new :)
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have been on metaformin for years now, and It hasn't helped me lose any weight.. I am at a standstill too, when I exercise and watch what I eat I still stay the same or gain, when I eat what I eat I still stay the same or gain, and when I don't exercise I still stay the same or gain.. it's so frustrating!!!
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My doctor recommended I take a cinnamon/chromium supplement 4x a day. The only thing I notice is that is makes me constipated cause it soaks up all the fluid (and I drink at least 8 cups a day)! Having PCOS makes losing weight harder, no matter what supplements you are on.

Where do you get this at?? I would love to try something new :)

I just picked some up at CVS "natures Bounty High Potency Cinnamon (2000 mg Cinnamon + 400 mcg Chromium Picolinate)" I just started taking these the other day. I'm starting out with just taking 2 pills twice a day with meals and I'll see how it works.
  • lmustoe
    lmustoe Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Can you combine the cinnimon with met?? Also hear a lot about organic apple cider vinigar, anyone try that? Can you use it in combo with met? Met is working good for me thus far. Been on it a week and a half after gaining a pound every two weeks despite working out and watching my calories, and have lost 4.5lbs!! Just want to know if there is anything I can combine with the met if I ever hit a pleatu