W2D1

Options
MsBrdlv
MsBrdlv Posts: 77 Member
Just completed W2D1. I am so glad that I went this morning, rather than waiting for this afternoon........it's going to be 96 for a high temp here today!

I felt great most of the time............every once in awhile I had pain in my shins, so I just slowed it down and it went away. Bring on day 2 on Wednesday!

Replies

• ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up girl!
  • MsBrdlv
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up girl!

Thanks.......and I will!! Lovin' this program!
  • Northern30
    Northern30 Posts: 65
    Options
    Great job!! I finished up W2D1 today also but am doing it on the treadmill.
  • deedlit90
    deedlit90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Nice going! I do my W2D1 tonight! :-)
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Me too! I did it this morning while it was in the 70s versus this afternoon when it will be in the 90s. Where do you live? I'm in Houston
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I think I'll be doing Week 2, Day 1 tomorrow night. Tonight will be weights (ChaLEAN Extreme).
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm doing w2d1 tomorrow. A little nervous!
  • MsBrdlv
    Options
    Me too! I did it this morning while it was in the 70s versus this afternoon when it will be in the 90s. Where do you live? I'm in Houston

I live in northern Illinois. Actually, we are going to be warmer than Memphis for the next 2 days!

I also find that when I go first thing in the morning I have more energy throughout the rest of the day..........whereas if I put it off until the evening I might be more apt to skip out on a run because I'm too tired.
  • MsBrdlv
    Options
    Way to go! I think I'll be doing Week 2, Day 1 tomorrow night. Tonight will be weights (ChaLEAN Extreme).

I have been going on a bike ride with my kids on my off days. I never was one that was all that into exercising, but I'm finding that I am enjoying it immensely!
  • MsBrdlv
    Options

I was a little nervous as well, but I put on some tunes to keep me pumped and that helped make it almost easy! Good luck to you tomorrow!
  • MsBrdlv
    Options
    Great job!! I finished up W2D1 today also but am doing it on the treadmill.

Well done!! Whenever I tried to run on the treadmill before I found that I focused too much on the timer on the console.......which made the time seem so much longer.
  • eissak
    Options

I was a little nervous as well, but I put on some tunes to keep me pumped and that helped make it almost easy! Good luck to you tomorrow!

Thanks! I started the 30 day shred today so I'm hoping my legs will make it!
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Just completed W2D1. I am so glad that I went this morning, rather than waiting for this afternoon........it's going to be 96 for a high temp here today!

I felt great most of the time............every once in awhile I had pain in my shins, so I just slowed it down and it went away. Bring on day 2 on Wednesday!

Great job on completing W2D1. I get to do W2D2 tomorrow morning bright and early before mother nature kicks on the heater. LOL Looking foward to tomorrow.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I done W2D1 today too :-)
  • eissak
    Options
    I will be doing w2d1 tonight, didn't have time after cutting the grass yesterday. How did it go for you guys stepping up in running time?
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Managed the running time, albeit slow pace, but still well within the average interval time, but found my walking suffered, most of them were over the average interval time.
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am ready and set for W2, D2 tonight!!
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    The little extra running time was not too bad. The first couple intervals are the toughest even after the 5 min warm up. Then after the muscles warmed up the rest of the intervals seemed to go quite smoothly.
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did w1d3 today so depending on my meeting on friday, i will w2d1 friday after meeting or saturday.
  • Jaccyber
    Options
    Got up at 5 am this morning (when it is cool outside :smile:) and did my Week 2 - Day 2 walk/jog. I felt so good afterwards I ran an extra 1/2 mile and I ran it at 4 mins, 30 secs. It was a beautiful morning.

Great job everyone keepin' at it.

Here's to a great day.

JAC