You know you EM2WL when. . .

Options
jomatho
jomatho Posts: 311 Member
Thought it would be fun to make a list of the EM2WL characteristics. Just quote and keep only the list to add to so we can end up with a cumulative list. I'll start.

You know you EM2WL when:

You jump out of bed in the morning and instead of rushing to the scale, you rush to the mirror and flex

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    you see topics from the regular message boards like "how to reach 1200 calories" and it takes every muscle in your body to stop yourself from punching the computer screen. right in the face. yep.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    people are looking at you in a weird way, because you are not just eating salad leaves but proper meals and proper portions
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    When people look at you funny at a summer BBQ because you're visibly leaner but packing away a burger and sides :D
  • emgel9
    emgel9 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    you are never hungry because you know you never have to be.
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You have dessert and don't worry about it because it fits in your calories for the day.
  • jomatho
    Options
    You take stock in protein powder instead of rice cakes :laugh:
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    you see topics from the regular message boards like "how to reach 1200 calories" and it takes every muscle in your body to stop yourself from punching the computer screen. right in the face. yep.
    THISSS!!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    You can eat halloumi! I'd never have allowed myself to eat it when on VLCDs but have just rediscovered it and realised it's a super source of protein as well as totally delicious :D
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    ...your girlfriends set up a girls' weekend at a cabin, & while they're talking about how healthy they're going to eat with you around, you're fantasizing about eating ALL THE FOOD. And going for a nice long run in the mornings so you can come back & go for a walk with everyone else. :bigsmile:
  • listabit
    listabit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You often find yourself saying, "I need to eat more."
  • jomatho
    Options
    Your food diary looks like a book instead of a few random thoughts
  • Vespyr
    Vespyr Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You often find yourself saying, "I need to eat more."

I usually follow that up with "I need to eat more protein"

When I look at the message boards and the topic is "help I can't lose weight" I'm 99% sure they're eating 1200 cals and working out 7 days a week for 2 hours. I've stopped opening them.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    You can't help but feel extremely irritated when you realize you won't be able to fit in a good workout.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

LOL!!!! So true!
  • sugarplumj
    sugarplumj Posts: 107 Member
    Options

HAHA! Yes, no more food haikus!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You have energy to workout!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    When you plan your meals, not to make sure you don't go over on calories, but so you use up your calories and you get enough protein.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    When you are not mean & cranky from not eating AND you don't celebrate "sticking to your diet" by eating a whole kiwi vs. just a slice.

Yes ...there was a poor soul who posted her celebratory eating of a whole kiwi. Sigh.
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You live your life. You choose to be healthy and work out and EAT....

And you are much more pleasant to be around because you are not always on a diet and denying yourself stuff....

My favorite takeway from EM2WL is this "what foods are restricted" "none". Thank you Lucia & Kiki!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    When the guys at work (I'm the only girl there) say "wow.......you're always eating, but your butt looks smaller."