Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• betheaft3r
    betheaft3r Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I'm so excited to find this group! I am 25 Female and getting Married Aug.31st and I would like to look like I did when we met, which was 143(so about 20 less)! Some of my goals inlcude exercise everyday, evens if its just a 30 min.speed walk, adding in more friuts and veggis, upping my protein and slightly lowering my carbs! Looking for support and friends! XDani
  • no_stemz
    no_stemz Posts: 47
    Options
    My goal is to be under 200 by Labor Day. I am currently 215, so I would like to see at least a 16 lb loss.
  • cloudbunny17
    cloudbunny17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds by labor day so I can buy cute clothes before school starts :)
  • jenntx2000
    jenntx2000 Posts: 28
    Options
    I would like to lose 20lbs by Labor Day. Taking vacation the 3rd week of September.

Plus I feel like I have hit a wall.

Weighed this morning....258lbs.

Need to get motivated again!
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this group was started. I've been working with a dietician through work for about 7 weeks and we only have three more with her. I was starting to get nervous that I wouldn't be accountable but I believe this will help me as well once she's no longer with us. I am down 16lbs as of last week and have another weigh in tomorrow. I am hoping to lose 25lbs before she leaves and then 20 more by labor down. That would give me 45lbs of fat gone wooo hoooo!
  • jstcallmecoco
    Options
    Hi all, I'd like to lose 20 pounds by Labor Day although I would be happy with 15 pounds. That's 1.5 lbs a week for 10 weeks - it seems doable. I have been on a plateau - actually gaining a little then losing a little - for a few months. It's time to get back into wellness. I am glad to have found this group today.

Good luck, everyone! Let's do this. :smile:

Thanks for that breakdown 1.5 lbs a week?? oh yes definitely doable!! lets goooo!!! im excited :)
  • Navmachine
    Navmachine Posts: 63
    Options
    20 lbs by labor day would be sweeeeet! but i'd be happy with just 10. i need to fit into my costumes for Dragon Con, and would love to take it in a couple inches if i needed. ;)

height: 5' 4"
    weight: 145

would like to just get back down to the 30's or 20's, and maintain myself from there.
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    specific goals to achieve by 9/3/12:

1) be 150# or less
    2) get my 5k time under 30 minutes
    3) squat 3 digits

feel free to friend me guys!
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    I will be trying so hard to lose 20lbs by September 3rd, and part of my weight-loss challenge is start going to the gym at LEAST 4x a week. No matter how stressed I am from work! I have had a couple of steps back because I'm stress-eating after work so I would love to get back on track and motivated with you guys.

CW 187
    Labour Day GW 167
    UGW 140

Good luck everyone!
  • mariemc91
    mariemc91 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal is to weigh 118-125. I am currently 137.
  • juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goal is to just lose weight... I don't care how much I just want to lose something :)
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 lbs if not that at least 15 by labor day i am going to increase my walking by doing the walk away the pounds 5 mile walk .
  • JNJN25
    JNJN25 Posts: 60
    Options
    I want to lose 20-30 pounds. My dream would be to lose 30. I plan on going to the gym at least 5 days or more in a week. I know I have to work hard to lose 30 pounds. I am soo excited about this group and I hope it helps me lose the weight.
  • bragan
    bragan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I accept this CHALLENGE! Bring it on! Good Luck everyone....
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds! Go from 150 to 140.
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    I would also like to lose 20 lbs. by labor day.
    CW: 203
    GW: 183

I've been quite the slacker lately so my 2nd goal is to complete my food journal EVERY single day. So far so good :wink:
  • missmorninglory
    Options
    20 lbs by labor day!!! Anyone want to do 30 day shred or 30 day ripped??

I don't think I'm ready to get ripped but I'm up for the Shred.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I want to be down to 142lbs by Labor Day 2012. That would be losing 15 pounds from where I am currently.
  • katiebrew
    katiebrew Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would like to see the 120s again by Labour Day... so my goal will be 129 lbs!
  • AMike98
    AMike98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group. My goal is 20 pounds by Labor Day, if more, even better!!!