Challenging myself not to weigh til Sunday

So I'm a daily weigh-er and since I've started my new lifestyle and become dedicated to running I haven't seen the scale budge. I am challenging myself for just this one week not to weigh myself until Sunday. (We'll work on next week when next week comes ;)

Replies

• hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Awesome!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Good Luck!

HgH:drinker:
  • HildeDanmark
    HildeDanmark Posts: 65 Member
    That's great. You have way more self control than me. :flowerforyou:
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Good luck! You can do it!
  • TerraLea
    TerraLea Posts: 87 Member
    So I'm a daily weigh-er and since I've started my new lifestyle and become dedicated to running I haven't seen the scale budge. I am challenging myself for just this one week not to weigh myself until Sunday. (We'll work on next week when next week comes ;)

I will do it with you!! We CAN do this!!
  • abbeyl11
    abbeyl11 Posts: 73
    Great!! Thanks for joining me!! I'm going to put a sticky note on my scale when I get home from work today because I almost hopped on this morning without thinking! I just want to give myself a week to concentrate on getting a healthier body rather than seeing that needle move.
  • TerraLea
    I almost got on the scale out of habit, but I didn't. 3 more days, we CAN do it!!!!
  • TerraLea
    Abbeyl11, how are you doing not weighing daily? I have been struggling to stay off BUT I am doing it. :-) I just wanted to check on you.
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Hope it's going well for you. I have slipped once but I have been doing my best to stay off until our weigh ins Monday at work.
  • TerraLea
    Hope it's going well for you. I have slipped once but I have been doing my best to stay off until our weigh ins Monday at work.

It isn't easy. We CAN do it!!!!
  • AmiC0717
    Well did you make it???? I hope so! Wishing you well.
  • TerraLea
    Well did you make it???? I hope so! Wishing you well.

I did!! & gained 3lbs because of TOM (I normally gain 5-10lbs, so 3lbs is okay with me).
  • abbeyl11
    abbeyl11 Posts: 73
    I did it!!!! :) I love meeting my challenges!!!
  • AmiC0717
    Awesome! It's so hard not to check it every day and then freak out over every thing. Our area had huge storms and we've been without power in a lot of my area and that includes where I work. That meant our nutrionist wasn't able to weigh us in today and I was soooooo ready for it. I ended up putting on my work scrubs and weighing in at home LOL.
  • TerraLea
    Awesome! It's so hard not to check it every day and then freak out over every thing. Our area had huge storms and we've been without power in a lot of my area and that includes where I work. That meant our nutrionist wasn't able to weigh us in today and I was soooooo ready for it. I ended up putting on my work scrubs and weighing in at home LOL.

We finally had a storm blow through today but no power out ages! Good for you weighing at home!
  • TerraLea
    I did it!!!! :) I love meeting my challenges!!!

Great job!!!!
  • CWatermelon
    CWatermelon Posts: 146 Member
    I am proud of all of you who met your personal challenge :)
  • TerraLea
    I am proud of all of you who met your personal challenge :)

Thank you!!!