You know you EM2WL when. . .

Options

Replies

• degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    -When you realize you are no longer a slave to the scale!!!:happy:

-When you feel really bad for eating too few calories or not meeting your macros, as you really LOVE getting them all in!:drinker:
    ^this^

And

When you realize you may have only lost .5 pounds, but you suddenly need a belt to keep your pants on and will probably go down another pants size as soon as you can afford to go shopping!
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You no longer view food as an enemy to be conquered

You don't worry about what the scale says, you enjoy how well you feel now.

You are no longer cranky, biotchy or stressed. You are calm, content and happy.

You don't cruise the cupboards and fridge in the evening looking for food, you are satisfied because you fed yourself all day long, and if you do get hungry you most likely planned an evening snack anyway!

You sleep like a log and wake up feeling like you slept well. (I don't have young kids!)

If you do eat a big dessert you enjoy it and move on without the guilt trip that can last for days on end!
  • irunsf85
    irunsf85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Your food diary looks like a book instead of a few random thoughts

LOL!!! This!!!!!
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Your food diary looks like a book instead of a few random thoughts

Hahahaha this! Check my diary!

Hmmmm think I'm hungry, gonna go eat :drinker:
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Someone always seems to see you when you have a lollipop in your mouth (as in eating sugar all the time!) and they see how you just keep getting smaller anyway.
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    When the girl handing out cake at the baby shower says "Can you have this on your diet?" and you say "What diet?! I can have whatever I want!"

When your shopping at the grocery and a fit looking lady looks at your cart and says "Wow that looks healthy." (My cart was half produce).

When you spend a lot of money on food!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    When your lunch bag is a cooler on wheels! I have to make sure I have all my in between snacks too!!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Your husband accuses you of eating the family out of house and home.

Your constantly obsessing over getting enough calories in vs. seeing how little you can eat.

You eat a huge breakfast and lunch and snack constantly.

You don't feel guilty for indulgences - they're just a part of life.

Your monster cravings have magically disappeared.

You start to attribute everything positive in your life to EMTWL - many of them legit. My run was great - it's because I eat more. I have more energy - it's because I eat more. I'm sleeping better - it's because I eat more. I won the lotto - it's because I eat more.:tongue:
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You start to attribute everything positive in your life to EMTWL - many of them legit. My run was great - it's because I eat more. I have more energy - it's because I eat more. I'm sleeping better - it's because I eat more. I won the lotto - it's because I eat more.:tongue:

love it!!!!! hehehehehe
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Its the only forum group you visit each and every day because you know it simply all makes sense!

:drinker:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    ....you're enjoying your 6th meal of the day and wondering how you ever survived on 3 tiny meals.

....people ask if you've lost weight and you know you probably haven't and no longer care what the scales say, but you have lost fat and inches.

....your grocery bill is huge compared to when only eating 1200 cals or less, a day.

....you can hardly bare to read the general message boards any more as too many of the comments rile you.

....it's no longer about trying to figure out what low cal foods you can eat to stay within your diet, but what high cal foods you can eat to get enough cals.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

love it!!!!! hehehehehe

:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think this is what I love the most! No more 'diet' mentality! EM2WL is a totally realistic and feasible way to live the rest of my life. There's no 'end of diet' once I hit goal weight (if I even ever hit it! Who cares!)

When you realize, that you'll be eating this way forever and there is no wagon from which to fall off.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    you're almost finished eating your pasta dinner and think: "I'm gonna hafta eat a brownie after this."

happened last night and i couldn't help but laugh!
  • oneida_russet
    oneida_russet Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When your lunch bag is a cooler on wheels! I have to make sure I have all my in between snacks too!!

^^^^this is awesome. I need one!
  • jwilds1010
    jwilds1010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

We must have the same lunch bag. :smile:
  • carriea67
    carriea67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You no longer view food as an enemy to be conquered

You don't worry about what the scale says, you enjoy how well you feel now.

You are no longer cranky, biotchy or stressed. You are calm, content and happy.

You don't cruise the cupboards and fridge in the evening looking for food, you are satisfied because you fed yourself all day long, and if you do get hungry you most likely planned an evening snack anyway!

You sleep like a log and wake up feeling like you slept well. (I don't have young kids!)

If you do eat a big dessert you enjoy it and move on without the guilt trip that can last for days on end!

^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!!
  • rr85114
    rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ...when you go grocery shopping, you are no longer looking at the 'lowest calorie' options for everything. You buy what you actually want to eat, with the smug knowledge that yes, you can have that peanut butter on toast for breakfast, along with that full fat yoghurt (which is SO much better than the diet versions!!! OMG!)

RR
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    ....you're enjoying your 6th meal of the day and wondering how you ever survived on 3 tiny meals.

....you can hardly bare to read the general message boards any more as too many of the comments rile you.

....it's no longer about trying to figure out what low cal foods you can eat to stay within your diet, but what high cal foods you can eat to get enough cals.

These! I hate the regular message boards now, they're awful! And then recipes... I don't want a 70 calorie muffin, I want a 450 cal muffin packed with protein! And get some fat in there too! Maybe even a few chocolate chips!
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You take stock in protein powder instead of rice cakes :laugh:

^^ This :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: