Show me your ink!

Options

Replies

• inked219
    inked219 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A lot of nice artwork posted. All I have up is a pic of my back. I'll ad my sleeve later on.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    New here...got a few. If they are connected do they count as one? lol I have on my leg, back, chest, full sleeve on rt arm and 60% left arm. I'll figure out how to post some soon. In my pics you can see some on my arms. Glad to be here with like minded people. Gonna lose some weight get fit and be happy!! P.S. could always have more friends.:drinker:
  • morninglilli
    Options
    Got this Friday 3 hour first pass

20111223_234817.jpg

This is amazing! And only 3 hours????

Ill post some pics of mine soon. I am in the middle of a full sleeve on my right arm. I have many tattoos all over and lots more in the design process.
  • morninglilli
    Options
    Well I was going to try to post pics... How do I do this???
  • morninglilli
    Options
    IMG_3388.jpg
    IMG_3380.jpg
    IMG_3379.jpg
    IMG_3382.jpg
    IMG_3384.jpg
    IMG_2920.jpg

The first few are of my right arm sleeve that is in progress.
    One is of the lotus in my arm pit....Yes, it hurt like hell!
    Next is my dragonfly wings
    The last is on my right calf. I am a cake artist by trade and an Eddie Izzard fan by the grace of God :laugh:
  • morninglilli
    Options
    Whew! didnt expect them to come out so big...Sorry about that :wink:
  • Tudrase
    Tudrase Posts: 55
    Options
    CIMG2290.jpg

CIMG2291.jpg

CIMG2292.jpg

CIMG2293.jpg

Heres some of my ink :-D It's unfinished, alot more patterning to be put in.
    I also have another on my wrist, a winged heart on my right shoulder and also a dragon
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    CIMG2290.jpg

CIMG2291.jpg

CIMG2292.jpg

CIMG2293.jpg

Heres some of my ink :-D It's unfinished, alot more patterning to be put in.
    I also have another on my wrist, a winged heart on my right shoulder and also a dragon

I like your first one!
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    There's some great ink here! I have 9. My biggest one is my entire chest. No crying, no puking, no passing out. I don't find pain in it at all. I find it pretty therapeutic actually. My profile pic shows my tattoo. I'll have to dig up the photos of the others. Most of them are all heritage related since I'm Irish. My chest tattoo is actually a giant story about surviving life.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I uploaded the main one to my profile photo section.

There's some great ink here! I have 9. My biggest one is my entire chest. No crying, no puking, no passing out. I don't find pain in it at all. I find it pretty therapeutic actually. My profile pic shows my tattoo. I'll have to dig up the photos of the others. Most of them are all heritage related since I'm Irish. My chest tattoo is actually a giant story about surviving life.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
  • mosessupposes
    Options
    my profile pic is my back piece the trinity has my mom and her parents zodiac signs. a pagan ying yang under my shoulder blades. The woman balancing represents my step-mom. the 7 stars are for the 7 kids (me my 3 sisters and my 3 brothers) the butterfly is my niece. (i will be adding a dragonfly this summer for my soon to be born nephew) the phoenix is for new beginnings. from when my step-mom came into and when she left our lives (she passed away from pancreatic cancer)
    I also have a norse dragon. Dragons are said to be the mytholigical guardians of the human race so mine is over my heart. and I have an anchor on my right foot for my cousin who passed away.
    All in all i have about 35 hours of work.
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    Ive got 3 now and a TON more planned, but next up is my half sleeve Peacock (pic of the hand drawing on my profile)

IMG_0120.png
    got tthis ^ and this v on the same night in 2010 I think
    IMG_0119.png
    My most recent on from Jan 2011 v
    IMG_0776.jpg

Shot of my back w 2 of my 3
    IMG_0122.jpg
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    My first was the dragonfly, then a year later I added the flowers. Had a break for 5 years then I started on my sleeve a couple of months ago. Have an appt in a couple of week to carry it on up a little more.
    All done by the same guy (apart from the lotus and swirly band on my arm, it looked **** but thank god it was fixable. Serves me right for going somewhere impulsively!), the dragonfly and the sleeve were freehand and the flowers on my back were from a japanese sketch book.
    I'll update in a couple of weeks with progress!

198_10495442458_515312458_381210_9173_n.jpg
    527799_10150672318127459_515312458_8969236_615763273_n.jpg
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    100_0476_large.jpg

This is my peacock. He's a handsome fellow. :) I've got plans for my legs next. I love getting tattooed.

Edited to add: He's about 50 hours worth.

Ummm BEST TATTOO I've ever seen hands down - BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • delly09
    delly09 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to all this. This is my first group ever. How do you upload pictures? Thanks.
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    compared to most of you i'm a noob to the BM world. Only reason i don't have more ink is because of money reasons and not knowing any friends who are ink slingers. with that, here is my one and only:

394690728_l.jpg
  • puttingmyselfoutthere
    puttingmyselfoutthere Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics on this computer but there is one on my ticker.. it says "My body is a gift to me" in Mohawk with a red bow. It is on my left collar bone.

I have seven tattoos.. working on saving enought to get my 3/4 sleeve on my right arm. I go to Body Art Tattoo in Plattsburgh. I am also getting a T-Rex :D
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    compared to most of you i'm a noob to the BM world. Only reason i don't have more ink is because of money reasons and not knowing any friends who are ink slingers. with that, here is my one and only:

394690728_l.jpg

i love this!!!! it reminds me of the whole thing "give yourself enough rope and you hang with it" or whatever. the elizabeth bathory crest is also made with a dragon choking on itself

this is very cool!