Checking in!!

Options
Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
How are you lovely ladies doing? Seeing results? Feeling the burn? Hope all is well and you're kick *kitten* for doing this program! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Its going GREAT! I LOVE and i mean LOVE level 3! I feel the burn FOR SURE!!!!! I think its because they are more static moves and slower, so you can REALLY feel the stretch and burn from it.. . idk lol I am a FAN :bigsmile:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Its going GREAT! I LOVE and i mean LOVE level 3! I feel the burn FOR SURE!!!!! I think its because they are more static moves and slower, so you can REALLY feel the stretch and burn from it.. . idk lol I am a FAN :bigsmile:

Woohoo! Glad you're enjoying it. I decided to re-do level 2 this week. Can't wait to see what level 3 has in store. What are you going to do after this is finished? I'm thinking of doing 6 week 6 pack
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have done 6week 6pack. It's CRAZY lol I have NO CORE strenght, so it was tough lol But good tho. . . alot of leg work too. .. . I have No More Trouble Zones. So i'm going to start that on July 2nd. I'm excited! Good luck with 6W6P, you are going to like it :flowerforyou:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I have done 6week 6pack. It's CRAZY lol I have NO CORE strenght, so it was tough lol But good tho. . . alot of leg work too. .. . I have No More Trouble Zones. So i'm going to start that on July 2nd. I'm excited! Good luck with 6W6P, you are going to like it :flowerforyou:

Let me know how no more trouble zones is!!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 3 today. Oh my! That wrestler move wasn't pretty, I should have went back to pre-watch the DVD again and practice that one before attempting it at 5:30 a.m. Tomorrow will be better!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Day 1 of level 3 today. Oh my! That wrestler move wasn't pretty, I should have went back to pre-watch the DVD again and practice that one before attempting it at 5:30 a.m. Tomorrow will be better!

At least u tried, that's the best you can do until you get the move down pack
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I am half way through level 21 And WOW the sweat pores off me whilst doing it! I can really feel it in my thighs but not my booty so much?!?! Maybe I am doing something wrong lol 3 more days of level 2 then onto level 3 :) x
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I am half way through level 21 And WOW the sweat pores off me whilst doing it! I can really feel it in my thighs but not my booty so much?!?! Maybe I am doing something wrong lol 3 more days of level 2 then onto level 3 :) x

I think this level is more thigh work....cause I feel it more in my thighs also.
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 tomorrow - I'll check in with you all then!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 tomorrow - I'll check in with you all then!

good luck!!!
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1 of level 2 - holy moly! Not sure where to start. It was definitely challenging! Things I can't do (yet): the one leg burpee jump; the crab dance; many more. But I am proud that I could do the Star Jumps at the end! Great burn on this workout!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Finished day 1 of level 2 - holy moly! Not sure where to start. It was definitely challenging! Things I can't do (yet): the one leg burpee jump; the crab dance; many more. But I am proud that I could do the Star Jumps at the end! Great burn on this workout!

u rock girl!!!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Moving on to Supreme 90 Day...I'll toss my JM and other DVDs in when I have extra time and energy...but I need a huge change of pace and think working a different muscle group and following a set 90 day plan is my best option at this point.

Keep rocking those KB&T ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    do what motivates u girl!