Workouts 7&8

Options
2»

Replies

• willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yay Willow! Yeah I found 7 a little easier yesterday and totally just bust out 50 more burned calories than last time on 8 :) Sweating like crazy!!!

How are you all doing on loss??

Not huge losses so far weight or inches, but I am seeing a big difference in muscle tone, especially in my arms.
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I recently completed the whole program & I have to say week 7-8 were the weeks I noticed the biggest difference in my abs! So the planks are definitely worth it. Keep it up!

That's good to know! :) They are so tough for me right now.
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Week 8 ladies!!!!
  • willow3eb
    Options
    Week 8 ladies!!!!

YES!!!! Except, I'm scared to even preview phase 3. I'm sure I'll be looking at alot of it like this: :noway:

And in WO7 I am realizing how much I HATE W presses. I don't mind the leg extensions that go with them but those presses KILL my arms to the point where I feel it in my bones. Owie.
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Oh gosh those W things and the damn oblique raises... oh my, oh my... So this week I am going to attempt to add cardio 2 along with my daily workout. I have gained 2 pounds! Gained!!!! I am a little upset about it but hoping some extra workouts will finally let me get below that 169 mark which is like a demon to me. I made it to 169 before my son was conceived and just couldn't break past it. He is 2...

The funny thing is, I actually like workout 8 :) I like the back exercises :) Phase 3... I cannot believe I have actually stuck with something this long! The only thing i am worried about is I have heard you are not seeing as many results in phase 3. I hope that is wrong...
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I hope my phase 3 results don't disappoint. I've worked so hard and my results have been great so far. Phase 3 starts tomorrow.
  • willow3eb
    Options
    Starting my last 3 days in Phase 2 today. Kinda sad, and scared, but more sad. I've really liked phase 2. Taking progress pics this weekend too, so that's exciting!
  • idlecrush
    idlecrush Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh those W things and the damn oblique raises... oh my, oh my... So this week I am going to attempt to add cardio 2 along with my daily workout. I have gained 2 pounds! Gained!!!! I am a little upset about it but hoping some extra workouts will finally let me get below that 169 mark which is like a demon to me. I made it to 169 before my son was conceived and just couldn't break past it. He is 2...

The funny thing is, I actually like workout 8 :) I like the back exercises :) Phase 3... I cannot believe I have actually stuck with something this long! The only thing i am worried about is I have heard you are not seeing as many results in phase 3. I hope that is wrong...

I lose almost 4 lbs one week, then gain back about 2 the next, then lose 4 then gain back 2. I feel your pain! I just keep thinking that I've lost 2 pants sizes. I'm not sure why the number on the scale means so much to me!

I start phase 3 on Monday and I'm terrified and excited at the same time!