Carls Jr burger for dinner? Don't mind if I do!

Options
rr85114
rr85114 Posts: 104 Member
WOW.

I *love* that I just had a normal, delicious burger (and small fries!) and that I don't feel guilty in any way whatsoever.

I planned my meal from earlier today (a horrifying 1030 calories all up - definitely a "treat") but having more than 1200 calories meant that I had plenty of nutritious, filling meals for breakfast and lunch too! And I worked out and don't feel like its all gone down the drain!

This is amazing. I felt like a dirty burger. I got to have the dirty burger because I had the calorie allowance for it. And I don't feel guilty at ALL. THIS is what a lifestyle change feels like! I can still be normal and have the occasional naughty food!

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

go get 'em girl!

just...you know, maybe not EVERYDAY LOOLOLOLOLZ
  • elly1979
    elly1979 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mmm. I do a Carl's about once a week :D
  • terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This coming from a confirmed junk food junkie, I love this. It feels so wonderful to hang out with my family and enjoy a "normal" meal with them. So glad you enjoyed! And so glad you didn't feel the least bit guilty.
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    I am also going to be enjoying some fast food this evening before I go to Blue Man Group. Happens about once a week (the fast food that is) and I don't feel even a little bit guilty about it. :smile:
  • trosewine
    trosewine Posts: 88
    Options
    Nice realization, huh? The other guilt I've let go of is if I'm in a bind and must stop quick for food I don't blow it and get whatever from the fast food place and then feel bad. I will pick one thing (a double hamburger usually...) that is around 400-500 cals and a diet coke and that's it.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite things since EM2WL!! Enjoying normal food :smile: