Phase 2 Results

Sarahbear83
Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
Technically I've still got 2 more workouts until I'm done with this phase, but I wanted to go ahead and get the results up. I took half a week off during a quick trip for my birthday in the middle of the month. I haven't seen many changes in the numbers this month. In fact, I gained weight.

I ended the last phase at 239 lbs and today I weighed in at 243 lbs. Granted, my son's birthday party was yesterday and I ate higher sodium foods which tend to make me retain water for a few days. I only lost about 8 inches this phase. I'm not following the diet plan, but I do follow the exercise plan and I do about 30 minutes of extra cardio on the elliptical every day.

Even though the numbers aren't that awesome, the pictures are. I've noticed that I've got more muscle tone and less cellulite, especially on the backs of my legs. The weirdest thing is that I haven't dropped a pant size yet. My shirts are fitting more loosely, but my butt is firmer and rounder so it makes my pants sort of snug there. The legs are getting looser though. I'm pretty please with the results overall. One more phase to go!

Here are the progress pictures:

Untitled-1.png

Phase2side.png

Here are the before and current photos for a more close-up and closer idea of the transformation so far:

frontview.png

sideview.png

BackView.png

Replies

• mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Wow1 You are looking much better! You can really see a differnce in your sides especially. I didn't take pics every phase, but I had the biggest difference in phase 3.
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Congrats!!! Biiiig difference on the side!!!! Big transformation for ur belly and or cellulite on ur legs!!! I want to ce ur results for phase 3!!!
  • FitBrunette
    FitBrunette Posts: 28 Member
    Amazing progress!