Welcome!! Introduction and Starting Stats

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
Hello I'm Shea and this is the 3rd time i'm going to attempt the p90x workout. I made this group because it's much easier to workout with a group.

My Stats:
Height~~~~> 5'3
Weight~~~>147lbs
Neck~~~~> 12.5''
Arms~~~~>11''
Waist~~~~>35''
Hip~~~~~~>37.5''
Legs~~~~~>22.5''

Replies

• appleandorange
    Options
    Hi Shea, thanks for creating this group. I hope a lot more people join. I got my p90x about 2 years ago but never finish the 90 days. i have always get to a point in the program and then stop. I have decided to do the 90days to the end this time around. I hactaully started last week monday, so today is my 6 day. I will be posting every day to the 90 days. I know i can do it..
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Awesome! and welcome to the group. It's ok that you have a head start lol you can let us know what is to come. Make sure to take measurements and take before pictures! Looking forward to finishing this challenge with you! :drinker:
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    starting tomorrow so my day 1 is monday. will post my starting stats then.

I've done a few rounds of P90X and am working with an almost healed sprained ankle, so am modifying things so that i can do them pain free. I am ready to get started!

p.s., Happy Canada Day!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    As long as you are working out and burning calories! Happy Canada Day to you!
  • muadeeb
    muadeeb Posts: 91
    Options
    Hello and thank you for starting this group. My name is Corey, 41, and a single dad of 4 kids and live in Duluth, MN. I quit smoking 1 mnth ago and tomorrow will mark my 4th week with P90X.

Starting stats:
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 213.4
    Body Fat: 31.32%
    Arm: 14.5
    Thigh: 22
    Chest: 44
    Waist: 45
    Hips:43
    Neck: 16

Currently:
    Weight: 210
    Body Fat: 26.02%
    Arm: 14
    Thigh: 25
    Chest: 41.3
    Waist: 40.8
    Hips:40.4
    Neck: 16.2

I post daily and anyone is more then welcome to add me as a friend :)
  • SarahDuong130
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name's Sarah, I'm 24 years old and I live in Stockton, CA. My username has my goal weight in it, so every time I log on it'll give me a reminder of why I'm doing this. I just received my p90x program and will be starting tomorrow. I've been going to the gym so hopefully I can keep up with these workouts. Also, did anyone else receive a grainy/low quality video? I ordered from Beach Body and have an HD TV, so hopefully I didn't get a bad copy. Good luck everyone!

Starting Stats:
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 205lbs
    Neck: 14''
    Arms: 15''
    Waist: 42''
    Hip: 47''
  • stljpascoe
    stljpascoe Posts: 12
    Options
    starting Monday the 2nd, glad I found this group. Good luck to all
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Hello and thank you for starting this group. My name is Corey, 41, and a single dad of 4 kids and live in Duluth, MN. I quit smoking 1 mnth ago and tomorrow will mark my 4th week with P90X.

Starting stats:

Currently:

Good job! this is so motivating thanks for giving us a taste of what's to come!
  • allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Tomorrow is going to be day 1 for me. I'm doing it alone, so I wanted to find other people who will be going through it to talk to. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated over the next 90 days. :)
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in my second week of P90x and Im currently doing it with a buddy of mine on MFP. Shes very supportive... itnever hurts to have more people doing the same thing and talk about it though.

Starting stats/Currently :
    Weight : 141
    Arm: 10
    Hips: 38.5
    Chest: 34
    Waist: 30
    My Pouch as I call it ( the one the babies leave behind) : 33
  • mammacano
    mammacano Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone! My name is Tina and I live just outside San Diego California. I am 42 years old and a mom to 2 boys. I will be starting P90X tomorrow 7/2 (going to follow the lean schedule).. I will take my measurements in the morning and post them then.. Good Luck!!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Welcome! welcome! Happy to see the group growing the more the merrier :bigsmile:

Tomorrow will also be my official 1st day. Feel free to start other topics and get aquainted with each other because this is designed to be your support system for the next 90 days.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Get ready to stay motivated!!!
  • _SASX_
    Options

Starting stats:

Currently:

Wow, Corey! What great progress! look at the bf% and inches you've lost! Amazing job!!
  • kholbrook17
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kiara and my first day will be monday! My starting weight is 250 and my goal weight is 174.

Starting Stats:

Height: 5'10
    Weight 213.4

I will have the rest of my stats posted tomorrow!! :-) So excited!!
  • ami_esperanza
    Options
    Hello i will be starting my first day tomorrow with my dad hopfully i am currently 157 and 5'0
  • stljpascoe
    stljpascoe Posts: 12
    Options
    1st p90x workout done!

some people wake up, some roll over.
  • _SASX_
    Options
    1st p90x workout done!

some people wake up, some roll over.

LIKE!!:smile:
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today, I've just won the 11 week elimination challenge on mfp that finished on Saturday, I'm 1.2lb until goal so my focus now is on strength, I'm doing the classic version :)

I won't be following the diet plan but my diet is pretty tight and I don't eat junk or processed sugar, my macros are more in line with phase 2 plan.

I'll edit to add stats later

Kelly
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I see people showing up and showing out!! Awesome, I love that!!
  • _SASX_
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katy and my starting stats are this:

height: 5'6
    CW 168.2
    Chest: 38
    Bra strap: 32.5
    waist: 32
    hips (incl belly skin baby leaves behind): 39.75
    R/L thigh: 26.5/26.25
    R/L calf: both 15.5
    R/L bicep: both 12
    R/L forearm: both 10
    no neck measurement as I have a cyst on my thyroid that's coming out at the end of this month. That's why it's important too me to be in the best shape I can be. hopefully it will help me recover faster.

ALSO:laugh: got in my P90X today...Shoulders and Arms and Arx