Options
    Hi I'm john from Tonbridge
  • Mandy5264
    Mandy5264 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mandy here from Ramsgate
  • kristen_matthews
    Options
    Hi I'm from Romney Marsh. Day 53 of MFP - lost 3.5kg - still 6.5kg to go...its so slow going!!!!!!!
  • LaundryJo
    LaundryJo Posts: 47
    Options
    Jo from Rolvenden (nr. Tenterden)
  • AndyCouchman
    Options
    Hi All

Andy from Tunbridge Wells
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello u lovely people! I'm Donna 29 I'm in Swanley!
  • nickiw68
    nickiw68 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicki, 44 from Faversham
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    And then there were 10 members in the Kent group!

Hi all
  • nickiw68
    nickiw68 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi to you too!!
  • johnsummerton
    johnsummerton Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ow that's six more since I last looked
  • veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    and me! Kirstin, 32 from Margate
  • frsamuelmedley
    frsamuelmedley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello from Hythe on the channel. I am 37 from the USA originally and have been in Kent for 18 months. It's beautiful and so are the people. I am a catholic priest at a parish where they made my weight loss a fundraiser. I lose a pound they give a pound to the parish. Nice way to pay the light bill, but even better for my health. Howdy!
  • patfyfe
    patfyfe Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, I.m Pat from Maidstone.
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm Kaz, 33 and from Sidcup :smile:
  • Mrharry83
    Mrharry83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, im glen from margate! how we all doing?
  • nevertoolate2
    Options
    Cool, counting down to the weekend! you?
  • Mrharry83
    Mrharry83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i cant wait for 3pm friday! im off for a wek and get to spend some quality time with my kids!!
  • Mandy5264
    Mandy5264 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all, not posted for a while, been logging on every day though Day 70 today for me woop woop. Anyway, not been that great the last few weeks, some good weeks some bad but hoping I am now back on track want to lose as much as I can (hopefully a stone) by October 10th when I take my grandson to Disneyland Paris with the family. Hope everyone is doing good and I will try and post more often, anyone looking for buddys please feel free to add me. Thanks.

Mandy x
  • nevertoolate2
    Options
    i cant wait for 3pm friday! im off for a wek and get to spend some quality time with my kids!!

That sounds fantastic, weather forecast currently looking good depending on where you are going. Even if you are staying at home, it's still a week off work doing stuff you want with people you love! Have a great time!
  • nevertoolate2
    Options
    Hi all, not posted for a while, been logging on every day though Day 70 today for me woop woop. Anyway, not been that great the last few weeks, some good weeks some bad but hoping I am now back on track want to lose as much as I can (hopefully a stone) by October 10th when I take my grandson to Disneyland Paris with the family. Hope everyone is doing good and I will try and post more often, anyone looking for buddys please feel free to add me. Thanks.

Mandy x

Well done you for logging on for 70 days - and for finding your resolve to get back on track