Austin

Options
2»

Replies

• jasond8023
    jasond8023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I live in Southwest Austin but work downtown and could use some summertime workout partners! I would love to hike the green belt and go kayaking on a regular basis. Anybody up for that?
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I want to kayak!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!
    I'm in Austin (central) and would love to meet new folks. Everybody always talks about meeting up but they never happen.. anywho, feel free to add me and let's get it rolling!
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else go to golds at tech ridge?
  • lefty512
    lefty512 Posts: 5
    Options
    yep, im there late every night lol yay weird work schedule :P
  • jasond8023
    jasond8023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else live out in Oak Hill or downtown?
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am in Round Rock, so close enough to Austin. Is anyone running the Freedom 5000 5K on July 4th?
  • Alyssabh88
    Alyssabh88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Jackie, i'm north in the 183/620 area. loveee your ticket by the way, houndstooth rocks!!
  • QueenGorgo
    QueenGorgo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

I live in Austin, and I'm a total gym rat so if anyone wants to friend request me maybe we can talk about getting a workout meet up going..I can spot for most things and I love when I can push other people and they can push me too..it'd be cool to have a partner to try a serious month of workouts to see how much progress we could make!!
  • amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I live in Round Rock and am looking for some fitness friends in Austin Area
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    hello everyone,

Im from detroit but i live in austin now, wells branch area. I work out at anytime fitness!
  • Im here in Cedar Park by Lakeline Mall.
  • AnotherAustinGirl
    Options
    I'm in Austin, north Central. I have a lot of large size women's clothes to get rid of. Already took a lot to Good Will but would rather give them to someone locally who could use them. The sizes range from 3x down to 22.

I'm too busy (and lazy) to mail clothes to anyone so I'd prefer someone just come look and take or I can maybe meet someone somewhere and show them.

Message me if you're interested.
  • reallyneatgirl
    reallyneatgirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Let's bump the Austin thread! I'm very south Pflugerville, Right off the Tech ridge area. I've been here for a couple of years now and I don't mind the area. I just joined the Pville 24 Hour Fitness in the Stone Hill Town Center. Literally, just joined online last night for the St. Patrick's Day special. I am quite out of shape and nervous to use a gym but I am going to try. I'm an over nighter so maybe it wont be so busy when I am there. So anyone use that place? Or just want to talk?
  • tracilahart
    Options
    I am in Austin as well- Lago Vista but am in Cedar Park/ North Austin/ Round Rock quite frequently. Would love to do a meet up anywhere in town. As "healthy" as Austin is there HAVE to be tons of MFP folks around.