What is your 30DS schedule?

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
I know that alot of ppl have different approaches to the 30DS schedule. Some pple do each level for 10 days straight, others take 2 days break within each level. Other continue each level until they feel comfortable moving on (whether that is b4 the 10 days or after). And some only do 30DS, while others add in cardio to supplement the strength training. I was just curious what everybody else plans on doing.
Im thinking I will do cardio on the days I do 30DS and on my "rest" days I will do yoga or something fun as to make sure I stay active the entire 30 days

Replies

• kathrynangelabaird
    Options
    I'm gonna try and do 30DS everyday. I cycle to and from work 5 days a week, so ideally I may have Wednesday's off if I need to as I have a driving lesson and tend to not have time to exercise by the time I've got home (9pm)
    I'm trying not to have any days off else I'll lose my motivation but I know some days I can be really busy but I'm trying to fit in exercise everyday with the wii and buying a treadmill also :) x
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to do it everyday for 30 days...10 days on each level.
  • racward
    racward Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do it everyday...fingers crossed. The 'only 27 minutes' thing is a really good motivator for me to get it done every day. I also made up a colour-coded calendar and stuck it on my fridge to keep me honest too! I can't wait to do my next measurements...trying to hold off till day 10 so I will hopefully see some changes! Good luck everyone, let us know if you see any major changes!
  • my2gr8boys
    my2gr8boys Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm going to try doing it for 30 days straight too. I also go to the gym & do the elliptical 4-5 days per week for about 45 minutes per day. So, I am doing this to tone & supplement my cardio at the gym.
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    I want to do it for 30 days straight. Buuuut I did my spin class today. That muscle soreness on top of yesterdays 30DS soreness makes me want to skip day 2. Terrible! I can't skip day 2! LOL
  • jenniprr
    Options
    NM, I did it! I can't walk very well LOL but I did it regardless ;)
  • S_Cronen
    S_Cronen Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm planning on doing 30 days straight at 10 days per level. I'm also working out at least an hour on the elliptical 6 days a week!
  • womblewoo
    womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You girls are hardcore! I only have time to do 30DS with fulltime job and 2 small kiddlies running around the place. Will do 30 days straight (perhaps a couple of days off if unavoidable). Have to get beach ready by August 15th!
    Not sure what results I will have without combining it with other exercise but got to be better than nothing!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

Great Job knockin 30DS out as well!!! YOu are a trooper!
  • jennakrysteen
    Options
    I am going to do the 30 days straight...not sure I can fit much more in but I get up at 5 am to fit it in so if Im not busy at night I may be able to fit in a walk...single mom of 3 keeps me pretty busy plus work...we can all do it ladies!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I will be doing 10 days of each level, but will have Wed's off because my daughter has karate class after work. On the weekends, I plan on adding either Hip Hop Abs or Zumba for extra cardio. I'll be doing Level 1 Day 4 today.
  • jenniprr
    Options

Great Job knockin 30DS out as well!!! YOu are a trooper!

Thanks!! I feel it getting slightly easier with each workout. Yay!
  • Cazzyxo
    Cazzyxo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Gonna do 10 days at each level. Although I work 12.5 hour shifts alternating between days & nights - Im hoping to still fit it in though. I was gonna do some HIIT aswell but if this soreness doesnt go away I wont be able to :(
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I will be doing 30DS each level 10 days... I will also be doing a multiple of other things such as Hip Hop Abs, Hiking & Running on my treadmill...