You know you EM2WL when. . .

Options
12346»

Replies

• tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    When you EAT pizza and other carbs and not just dream and drool about them!:wink::love:
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    When pre logging your diary you play around with different foods to get your macros spot on.

Family occasions can be enjoyed without stressing over what you can or can't eat!!

LOL! I'm new to this so that's exactly what I've been doing each night for the next day. I figure if I have to eat that much food (and I'm finding it really hard to eat that many calories of healthy food because I feel stuffed), I should at least try to get the macros close to my goals. :drinker:
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Options
    When you go on vacation, eat all you want, and come back to find you've lost a pound... get excited and then worry that perhaps it was a pound of muscle because you didn't get to do your weight training while on vacation. :) But then excited to get back to the gym and start lifting again.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, so I'll say what I'm discovering so far...

...when you've been eating healthy, complete meals all day and still have a crapload of calories left!
  • cazsyl
    cazsyl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    2 out of your 3 desk drawers at work are full of protein shakes, nuts, seeds and you have fruit on top because there's no room for it.

I've given up lugging it all to work each day so get my "snacks" at lunchtime and keep them in the drawers :)
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    (this just happened to me)

You realize with relief that the rice you'd originally planned to have as a side with your dinner was removed from your food diary in order to balance out the macros. I can barely muster up the appetite to eat the chicken and vegetables. Ugh. Not. Hungry. At. All.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    When you eat a 400 calorie cookie for lunch and decide it was definitely worth it!

(It was a Morrison's Belgian chocolate The Best cookie - and phenomenally good, and no guilt! phew!)
  • love2beskinee
    love2beskinee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can't wait to tell your friends about the awesome new "lifestyle change" that you R trading your diet in for...and can't wait for the blank stares when you mention you'll actually be NOT starving yourself this time!
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    When pre logging your diary you play around with different foods to get your macros spot on.

This ^^^^
    It has become on of my favorite past times.

And thanks for resurrecting this thread!
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    When your food proportions have increased but you still feel slimmer the next day
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    When your daily calorie goal is higher than your husband's!! Craziness!
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    The scale doesn't budge but the inches melt off, because a lower body fat percentage means EVEN MORE FOOD :laugh:
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    When a pair of jeans that you could barely button 3 weeks earlier.....fit loosely and button easy peasy :happy: !
  • leedebter
    leedebter Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Family occasions can be enjoyed without stressing over what you can or can't eat!!

This !!!
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    When you work a 10 hour shift and your lunch sack takes up 1/4 of the fridge and the other 10 lunches fit in the remaining space :) I live this one everyday.

When your lunch sack is the Thirty-One (google it if you dont know) PICNIC sack. Yep..that's me again!
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    This was me this month, no scale loss but I lost my muffin top & fitted into my 12yr olds spray on jeans...lol