Welcome to the Challenge!

Options
12346»

Replies

• lottieloves85
    lottieloves85 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great to have you all join us, make sure you fill in your details on the spreadsheet and check on here daily for all the mini challenges! Good Luck! x
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Mae. I just found this challenge. Love it. As of July 1 I was at 287, so 4% would be about 11.5 lbs. I'm just getting started on my weight loss journey and need some friends and encouragement. Good luck to everyone!
  • lottieloves85
    lottieloves85 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Mae. I just found this challenge. Love it. As of July 1 I was at 287, so 4% would be about 11.5 lbs. I'm just getting started on my weight loss journey and need some friends and encouragement. Good luck to everyone!

Welcome! You'll definitely find plenty of friends and encouragement here :) Good Luck! x
  • kbarto1
    kbarto1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing something about a spreadsheet, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. I haven't joined a group before, so I'm not sure if I am looking in the right place. Can someone help me, please?
  • Sassybecky
    Sassybecky Posts: 72
    Options
    In the first post of the thread, there is a link to a google doc that is the spreadsheet. I had to copy the link address and paste it into my browser, but you may be able to just click it.
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My name is Dexlyn....6/30 I was (180.6.) 4% of that would give me 7.2 loss which would be 173.4 by the end of July. I will work hard to get there and of couse I know I can do it. I wish good luck to everyone in this challenge as well. :)
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Hi i just saw this intro thread! I have already posted a few times and i did the mini challenge last week. Just wanted to give a short intro. I have struggled off and on with weight loss for most of my adult life. Off and on because sometimes I tried to do something about it and sometimes i didn't. I have been working on it since about january of this year. I am down 31 lbs since then. And i have 56 more to go! Glad to be a part of this challenge!
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!!! My name is Kimi and I am a 35 year old Mom, Wife, and Daughter! I started this journey at 218# and my current weight is 181! I am SUPER EXCITED to start the JULY CHALLENGE with all of you! :flowerforyou:

4% of my current weight is: 7.24#, so I am going to be BOLD and set my personal July goal at 10 pounds! WHEW!!!!:love:

Thanks so much for creating this group! I invited my Mom to join, too!

Kimi:smile:

I DID IT!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! As of this morning I am at 170.2! GOAL MET! WOOT WOOT!!!! This is sweet.. but what is EVEN sweeter is that I am 2.2# away from my 50# milestone! Yeppers! I can't wait! I am going to keep going with the other daily challenges, too! But I wanted to post that I made my monthly challenge! I usually take the ENTIRE month to do it, but this month I have been doing little carb fasts here and there, so it has been making my body BURN that fat!

Sending LOTS of love and prayer to my "soul sisters" out there!
    Kimi
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing! :)
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing! :)

(Elvis impersonation) THIKE YEW THIKE YEW VRY MUCH.... LOL :smooched:
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 91 Member